Flight Deck New Theming

Blake

How about black track and red supports. I have a very old media day tape and on it says that Kings Island and Carowinds will be getting a B&M coaster themed to Top Gun.

I am not sure If can post it online someone might ask me to take it down.

I will see if I can get some still pictures if thats okay to post.

topgun.jpg

topgun1.jpg

topgun2.jpg

topgun3.jpg

This is the old theme of the ride. I just rewatched the video and its hard to say what type of coaster Flight Deck was going to be to different people said two different things.

I do like the paint job in the frist picture.

oh please repaint the thing somebody I can't stand looking at it sometimes! I really don't care what colors as long as it fits with the theme (no white tracks and yellow supports :lol: ) just please paint it!

I think we would both appreciate a blue and white color scheme.

oh please repaint the thing somebody I can't stand looking at it sometimes! I really don't care what colors as long as it fits with the theme (no white tracks and yellow supports :lol: ) just please paint it!

I think we would both appreciate a blue and white color scheme.

lol but lebanon wouldn't :D

I'm still suprised Cedar Fair is painting NightHawk at Carowinds but not FlightDeck at Kings Island.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p194/sc...hoto/topgun.jpg

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p194/sc...oto/topgun1.jpg

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p194/sc...oto/topgun2.jpg

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p194/sc...oto/topgun3.jpg

This is the old theme of the ride. I just rewatched the video and its hard to say what type of coaster Flight Deck was going to be to different people said two different things.

I do like the paint job in the frist picture.

These are AWESOME. Thank you for sharing, I'd love to see the entire video.

Alright people, please quit quoting the entire post and reposting the pictures.

Not just because it bogs down the load time on this page, but seriously, how many times do we need to see a pink roller coaster? :blink::lol: It hurt bad enough the first time around!

Since the park is near Cincy, lets paint it Cincinnati Bengals colors. Or paint it the Dallas Cowboys colors. I like the Cowboys. Oh wait, it is painted Dallas Cowboys colors. Lol.

Bungals colors? If you're going to do football team colors, why not pick a team that's actually won something lately? How about blue supports and white track, with a big ol' Colts horseshoe in the middle of the ride?

Since the park is near Cincy, lets paint it Cincinnati Bengals colors. Or paint it the Dallas Cowboys colors. I like the Cowboys. Oh wait, it is painted Dallas Cowboys colors. Lol.

Bungals colors? If you're going to do football team colors, why not pick a team that's actually won something lately? How about blue supports and white track, with a big ol' Colts horseshoe in the middle of the ride?

How about the Big Red Machine? :P

^I'd prefer chief wahoo! not to be confused with what the riders are screaming ;)

Back on topic, what about this?

01Thunderhawk.jpg

Since theres no longer anything like it in the buckeye state (unfortunately, but obviously if you've been to GL since the CF takeover)

EDIT: It's also a browns/steelers compromise! :P