Unofficial PKIU Day

teenageninja

• 4 weeks later...

Been almost a month guys so time to let me know if your coming.

E-Mail me at teenageninja@hotmail.com

We will meet outside the entrance gates by the bathrooms (the ones on the left as your walking up to the park. We will than get in line after most of us are there and make a mad dash for Delirium/Son of Beast. Delirium will be the choice for most, but if you know you won't fit than you will go to Son of Beast and grab a couple rides while we ride Delirium. Than we will go to Scooby's Haunted Mansion and than Beast. That is our course right now, so please send me an e-mail if you plan on coming.

We will than get in line after most of us are there and make a mad dash for Delirium/Son of Beast. Delirium will be the choice for most, but if you know you won't fit than you will go to Son of Beast and grab a couple rides while we ride Delirium.

What do you mean if we know we won't fit?

Does Delirium already have a fit problem? I can fit on DZ, hopefully I can fit on Delirium. I will be at PKI that night, but don't know if I will meet up with a group. I suppose I could, but then again, if its chilly, I'm not gonna be just wearing something that says PKIU on it.