The Beast

flightoffear1996

Put anything that you know about The Beast.

I putting this topic here because on my last visit I notcied a sign on top of the second lift hill right before the helixs it reads "Please keep your hands DOWN and inside the car at all times. Why do they say hands down? Did someone hit their hand on top of the tunnel?

Its just a general rule of thumb. Your not supposed to put your hands up, or anywhere out of the car for that reason. I don't believe anybody really cares about it, but for insurance reasons, and liability reasons, they have to put the signs up.

yeah, im just not up for the holding my arms up on any ride. Dane hit his hand on racer exit bridge, just holding his arms up for fun, trying to see if he could hit it. Whereas in my case, i wouldnt be trying to see if I could hit it...i would be trying to see if I could hi 5 the person on the exit bridge.

BTW, PKI-C day 2 rocked. I had alot of fun, and now (honeslty) im really depressed that its over, PKI is CLOSED for the season, and I have to wait to meet all of you in person again :(. Fun, fun times...

oh well, back to my IT Programming hell....lol

m@ilman