This is Diamonda

Its not even the Disney replication that I find funny. Its that this guy thinks that the attractions he has thought up are entertaining enough to make people want to come back to the park over and over again. The "educational" attraction is only good for one ride. No one goes back to EPCOT to ride only Spaceship Earth. EPCOT provides many thrilling attractions that draw back visitors and this video has zero. When the thrilling ride in your park is a spinning wild mouse, something is wrong.

That is um, interesting. Seems to be similar to EPCOT, but not as well executed or thought out. An attraction called "Why" and another one called "Why Not?" If this thing is ever built, I would be surprised. Not to mention the architecture for the actual "climate controlled" building seems a bit lackluster. Not to mention the renderings are on the weak side, and do not even show any of the structural elements.

And perhaps the biggest reason I doubt this is developed is because of the economy. Even Ferrari World in Abu Dhubai has delayed its opening by a year. That project, which was designed by Cincinnati based Jack Rouse Associates has some very interesting attractions going into it.

Yes it was interesting, but in my opinion a gamble. I was distracted by the guys voice and knew it was from Disney. I played some audio of attractions I thought he did like the monorail and then it dawned on me. He makes all the prerecorded announcements on the resort buses.

if it is educational in any way shape of form.. 90% of America will probably not want to go.. the American people are generally looking for great thrills when they look for an amusement park, not another boring field trip that's educational.. looks like a big waste of money and land to me..