Platinum Pass Upgrade

Raptor66

Thanks for the quick replies! I ask cause we are planning to go to CP twice this summer, and we realized it would be cheaper to just buy a platinum pass than it would be to buy a gold pass, a 2 day ride and slide pass for CP and pay the parking fee twice, plus we get the ERT.

Thanks for the quick replies! I ask cause we are planning to go to CP twice this summer, and we realized it would be cheaper to just buy a platinum pass than it would be to buy a gold pass, a 2 day ride and slide pass for CP and pay the parking fee twice, plus we get the ERT.

Yeah it is way cheaper just to pay the 50+ dollars to upgrade.

Platinum is definitely worth the price if you plan to visit CP and KI. I'm going on year 3 with my platinum because I love both parks. It's more than worth the extra money to get the park benefits from both CP and KI.

I visited CP 7 times last year and KI 13 times.. my platinum had cost $150.. I added up how much tickets and parking would have been otherwise, and I was shocked at how much money I'd saved.

• 1 month later...

We just purchased platinum and I am wondering if the pass is good at Soak City in Sandusky? Ususally we travel up there and stay at the Breakers every year, but end up having to spend an extra $100 for the water park. Anybody know?

Platinum Passes are good at Soak City also. Platinum is the only way to go if you travel, have already used mine at Carowinds twice, Kings Dominion 4 times, and Kings Island 3 times, going to Cedar Point to camp in two weeks so it will be used many more times this summer.

Platinum Passes are good at Soak City also. Platinum is the only way to go if you travel, have already used mine at Carowinds twice, Kings Dominion 4 times, and Kings Island 3 times, going to Cedar Point to camp in two weeks so it will be used many more times this summer.

By camping, do you mean pitching a tent? Or bringing an RV? Just curious as I was looking to camp out sometime this summer when I go to Cedar Point.