Theme Parks Are Cookin' Up Some Goods For Summer '09

Of course Florida is in the mix for the 2009 season. We’ve discussed how the Hollywood Rip, Ride Rockit will be racing into Universal Studios Florida this summer, but we don’t know when or how. Exact specifications on this thing are sketchy at best, and it seems like they’ve been building it forever. They’ll be music, color changing effects, and other fancy newfangled technology. However, unless this thing is the second coming of coasters, we’re thinking it could be the flop of 2009

Well Over the summer I may be headed to Universal Studios (And Islands of Adventure of course), so this is the one I'm plopping an eye on.

I have been keeping an eye out for this one too as I am intrigued with how they are putting a lot of new technology into this one (bit worried for first generation coaster though). Notice that the writer says he knows little about exact specifications but says unless it's Jesus like then it will flop. Wow and Kings Islands thinks they have tough critics, I mean how does one live up to those expectations. I wonder if even Diamondback could live up to those expectations.