TheCryptRaider

Given that Cedar Fair still owns KI in 2012, it would be right around time to make another large coaster or flat rides. Maybe a ride called Doomsday: The Curse of the Propaganda!

Just in time for the world to end again on December 21?

That'll make like the 7th time in my life that the world was going to end.

I just hope we do get a cool ride within the next couple years. I dont really care what we get as long as we do get something.

If you want a cool ride in the next couple of years, then you only have to wait twenty days. Wow, you hope for something and we get it :P . But yeah, I hope that after Diamondback, in two or three years, we get another large coaster. I would like a launch coaster or a floorless from B&M :rolleyes: .

Another new owner...

Let's not and say we did...

I would settle for a long term CF reign of power. I'm sure Mr. Falfas will do his best to make the park the best it can be. The nickel man should be retired by then, correct?

That ain't the question. Will the debt be retired, or at least refinanced? Whoever succeeds Mr. Kinzel will face that issue, absent a significant restructuring. Most people have no idea that the debt situation that Cedar Fair faces is only slightly better than that Six Flags faces.

The only real difference on the debt side is time. As for operational excellence and execution, none of that matters if the debt cannot be paid in a timely manner, under terms agreed to in a more happy time, unless those terms can be renegotiated...and said refinancing was first going to be announced the day before the last conference call, then by the end of that week or early the following week.

What was announced instead was a potential sale of Worlds of Fun, Valleyfair, the Geauga Lake dry side property (which was already for sale and had not sold), and the excess parcel at Wonderland (which also had not sold). What? You say I forgot they are selling the land at Great America in California? Nope. All they have there is a lease...and selling that will be mighty difficult, unless it is for the proposed stadium.

I just hope we do get a cool ride within the next couple years. I dont really care what we get as long as we do get something.

If you want a cool ride in the next couple of years, then you only have to wait twenty days. Wow, you hope for something and we get it :P . But yeah, I hope that after Diamondback, in two or three years, we get another large coaster. I would like a launch coaster or a floorless from B&M :rolleyes: .

I don't think we'll be seeing any new floorless coasters being put in any parks. I'm pretty sure that 'coaster fad' is over. As far as a launch...hopefully it will be something along the lines of a Gerstalear (sp) or Intamin.

I'd like to see a Mauhr Sohne (sp) spinner like Dragon's Fury. But that's a freakin' dream.

If they sell PGA don't you think we could get the Top Gun coaster that is there?

I'd rather Cedar Fair give that to Valley Fair or Kings Dominion. Flight Deck CGA looks like a fun coaster, but I'd much rather have something built especially for KI, or... get Afterburn at Carowinds!

Another new owner...

Let's not and say we did...

I would settle for a long term CF reign of power. I'm sure Mr. Falfas will do his best to make the park the best it can be. The nickel man should be retired by then, correct?

Agreed. I'm quite happy with the way CF has been running Kings Island.

I would like to see Kings Island celebrate its history by

A) A dark ride or film that talks about the history of the island

B) They bring back many rides that I never got to ride since im only 13, They could bring back many flats and maybe some coasters. Doubt that will happen but that would be sick.

If they sell PGA don't you think we could get the Top Gun coaster that is there?

It's CGA now, and it depends on how it turns out. If it is Sold, then we may not. If they up and close it like GL, then maybe.

Flight Deck from CGA goes over water.....

It's CGA now, and it depends on how it turns out. If it is Sold, then we may not. If they up and close it like GL, then maybe.

Flight Deck from CGA goes over water.....

The Fight Deck there looks awesome! :D