TheCryptRaider

We haven't seen any construction or hints for a "big" ride so I think that is out of the question. Most of the CF water parks have 2 wave pools while KI only has 1 so maybe they will add a new area to the water park.

I wouldnt mind that BB needs some love too but as a 40th birthday present I dont find it adequate but new rides do cost a ton of money

We haven't seen any construction or hints for a "big" ride so I think that is out of the question. Most of the CF water parks have 2 wave pools while KI only has 1 so maybe they will add a new area to the water park.

I wouldnt mind that BB needs some love too but as a 40th birthday present I dont find it adequate but new rides do cost a ton of money

True but BB has great potential of being a top water park and they have lots of room for new things.

• 1 month later...

With KI spending over 20 million for Dimondback, I highly doubt that a large ride will be put in...

Canada's Wonderland got Behemoth in 2008, KI got DB in 2009. Canada's Wonderland will be getting a B&M Giga for the 2012 season...yet KI gets nothing for 40th anniversary.

Could anyone help? I know where every one is talking about but, could some one take a whole area picture of the whole park to show much land they have left for a coaster...this could really help put things into perspective were a new coaster could manage to fit in? (like property lines)

Go to maps.google.com, find Kings Island. The property lines are "very roughly" the powerlines to the south, Kings High School to the north, the river to the east and Kings Island Dr to the West.

I think it would be neat if for the 40th Anniv they put in a museum! With parts and trains from old rides, props, Music from rides playing, memorabilia, old commercials on TVs, stuff like that.

They could even put SOB's full vertical loop inside. That would be awesome!

Could anyone help? I know where every one is talking about but, could some one take a whole area picture of the whole park to show much land they have left for a coaster...this could really help put things into perspective were a new coaster could manage to fit in? (like property lines)

Go to maps.google.com, find Kings Island. The property lines are "very roughly" the powerlines to the south, Kings High School to the north, the river to the east and Kings Island Dr to the West.

Anyone know how often Google Maps updates? Its an old picture.

• Like 1

I think it would be neat if for the 40th Anniv they put in a museum! With parts and trains from old rides, props, Music from rides playing, memorabilia, old commercials on TVs, stuff like that.

I would love to see something like Town Hall at CP which is a museum that shows CP's rich history. It would be nice if it were a combination KI/Coney Island museum since KI in a way is a continuation of Coney. ( Even though Coney Island still exists.)

Hi guys. This is my first post here at KIC. I believe this Facebook teaser will be three new shows. The three question marks gives me that idea.

Or the three Q boxes are hints that will be revealed during the next few weeks maybe. Besides, I do believe the park already announced the new shows next year.

Maybe them little question mark boxes are clues they are going to be giving away over the next few weeks like captain nemo says or Maybe we are getting 3 new things!!! :) but I still don't see them letting SOB sit there another year.

They have already announced two new shows, we will not get another huge roller coaster. If we do then it may only be like Firehawk, small and from another park. I have an inclination that Son of Beast will return and be on watch, if it fails then it will walk down the green mile. I cannot wait, also looking at the back drop of the teaser KI will indeed be celebrating its 40th!!!

What would be great is a smooth and thrilling B&M Dive Machine like Sheikra for 2012.

EDIT: I hope this announcement isn't for new shows. I could care less for shows. I hate them! :(

Terpy? Paging Terpy... Hmmm, guess I'll have to do it.

If you COULD care less for shows, then you do care some. I think what you mean to say is that you COULDN'T care less.

Also, I agree. I hope the announcement isn't new shows. It doesn't really bother me if they do get new shows, but I don't feel it is a situation worthy of a teaser/ announcement.