TheCryptRaider

• 5 weeks later...

The funny thing is that the Mayan calendar does not come out and say "The world is going to end." I don't remember exactly what it says, but its basically "something extremely bad will happen." So I really don't buy into it.

I'm still going to be buying presents for x-mas that year.... At least all the good stuff will be available closer to x-mas that year.....

The funny thing is that the Mayan calendar does not come out and say "The world is going to end." I don't remember exactly what it says, but its basically "something extremely bad will happen." So I really don't buy into it.

I'm still going to be buying presents for x-mas that year.... At least all the good stuff will be available closer to x-mas that year.....

Actually, the Mayan calendar just ends :lol:. So, that means the world will end.

While watching the special features on Knowing a little while back, they mentioned that, if you were to ask a Mayan right now if the world were going to end on Dec. 21st, 2012, they would say that it is not ending, that it's simply the end of another phase the Earth is going through.

Actually, the Mayan calendar just ends :lol:. So, that means the world will end.

I was going to say, It just ends Thats the last date it ends on. O well back on topic

Hopefully by 2012 these would have happened.

-Racer gets turned backwards again(any one else miss this o god do I miss it)

-We somehow got the flying eagles for 2010 =)

-Extend X-Base

-Hopefully a private bidder will win the park and it goes back to a theme park

-Maybe a new coaster for 2012(nothing big but a very well themed ride)

-To sit back and laugh if the world doesn't end / or to sit back and pray to god cause I was proven wrong ;)

Maybe it'll be like Fight Club and they'll set all the credit card companies back to zero. That would be the beginning of a new age in itself. This is not suggestive, so please don't take it the wrong way.

• Like 1

^eww I don't like any of that. Personally I hope they either a) don't add anything else back in X-Base, or B) add stuff back there, but make it much more accessible. The rides back there are pretty secluded. Whereas I think Oktoberfest is one of the better looking areas of the park, and I think if they eventually take SoB down, they could easily add rides in its place, perhaps branching out of Oktoberfest.

• 3 weeks later...