Season Passes, Gold Pass VIP Perks, Diamondback Auction & More!

The road to opening day is heating up with less than a month until those gates are finally open for the 2009 season on April 18th. How does an entire summer of high thrills, wet spills and live shows sound to you? A Kings Island season pass gets you access to the park every day the park is open in 2009. Is that not enough? By purchase a Kings Island Gold Pass you also get an entire season of VIP benefits such as early access to Diamondback, Kings Island’s 230’ steel monster set to open with the park in April, almost every day the park is open! Other benefits include early access to Boomerang Bay, discounts on pay-per-attractions, games and merchandise discounts and much much more! For a full list of Kings Island's Gold Pass VIP benefits click here.

Are you an amusement park drifter? The Cedar Fair Platinum Pass is perfect for you! A Platinum Pass will get you admission and parking at ALL Cedar Fair properties including but not limited to Kings Island, Geauga Lake’s Wildwater Kingdom, Cedar Point, Knott’s Berry Farm and many more! Is that still not enough? A Cedar Fair Platinum Pass will get you all of the unique Gold Pass VIP benefits at each park!

Click here to purchase your Kings Island Gold or Cedar Fair Platinum Pass!

Do you want to be one of the first members of the public to ride Diamondback? Enthusiasts and park lovers have a unique opportunity to both have the honor of being one of the first to ride Diamondback and help make someone in need’s life better in the process. Members of the public have the opportunity to bid on the first five trains to be dispatched on Opening Day on the morning of April 18th. All proceeds from the auction will benefit A Kid Again, a charitable organization that serves families in need. A Kid Again is a non-profit 501 © (3) organization. All donations and bids are tax deductible. Click here for more information about the Diamondback First Riders' Auction!

Do you want the latest information sent directly to your cell phone? Sign up for KICentral's official mobile club and receive text alerts with the latest news and information about Kings Island! Signing up is fast and free! Click here for more information about KICentral's official mobile club!

Are you an avid Kings Island fan or do you casually visit once a year? It doesn't matter! KICentral.com is the site for you. Why not register on the forums of KICentral and tell us about your thoughts and experiences involving Kings Island! Registration is fast, FREE, and easy. Don't forget to keep checking KICentral.com for the latest news, rumors and information about Kings Island amusement park!

Regards,

Ryan

Either term is better than what many of my friends call me...a park nut!
I know what you mean.As a kid i would head to the park almost daily if i could get away with it and then from the time i was 18 to 38,i just stop going.Now i go almost every day again.My girl friend calls me nuts,then says drive faster the park will be open in a hour.hmmm and she calls me nuts????

And just what do you think the record is on Whitewater Canyon? How did you find this out? And in what way was the record documented? Except perhaps Beast and Racer, to my knowledge, records for riding at Kings Island are apocryphal, and thus not to be trusted. Also, the park does not usually encourage such practices, especially these days.

My friends think I'm crazy to visit the park 50 times in one season. I also tried to break the record on WWC I got to 38 before I puked( not pretty)

My record so far is 13 rides on Drop Tower in one day. I had a friend of mine bet me I couldn't ride it 10 times in one day. I had tried it before but I was lining up for my 9th ride when someone saw lightning and they shut it down.

Except perhaps Beast and Racer, to my knowledge, records for riding at Kings Island are apocryphal, and thus not to be trusted.

Hmmm....what are The Beast's and The Racer's records?

Not that I'll break them anyway, and I have no intention of trying. I prefer just to get as many rides as I can, and enjoy the park while I'm there. My personal record is 30x in one day on The Beast and that's good enough for me. My Racer record is 11 I believe, and that was during KIC day last summer. Do I need to break said records to be happy...no. As long as I'm satisfied at any one time, I'm good.

Flyer, who admits that the 30x ride day at The Beast was a blast, and is his favorite day at the park to date.

Ok I have a quick question pertaining to processing. I am unable to make it on any of the actual processing days or opening day. So the first Sunday KI is open can I go and get my pass processed that day before the park opens or when it opens either one.

Posted from my iPhone!!!

Ok I have a quick question pertaining to processing. I am unable to make it on any of the actual processing days or opening day. So the first Sunday KI is open can I go and get my pass processed that day before the park opens or when it opens either one.

I hope you're not talking about the 19th!?

Assuming not, you could process a little before the park opens so long as the parking tolls are open and you're on the KI grounds with peeps waiting to still get in.

I hope you're not talking about the 19th!?

Assuming not, you could process a little before the park opens so long as the parking tolls are open and you're on the KI grounds with peeps waiting to still get in.

I am planning on getting mine processed the same day. I hope they are not very busy.