Holiday World Pilgrims Plunge Boat

Today is the kind of day I wish I could be on that! ;) Does anyone know if there will be a bridge over the splash area like Congo? It wasn't in the animation, but as we know from Diamondback; somethings will and won't actually be there like in the animation...

Congo or Amazon Falls as I still call it does have a track in the water. The track is more of a guide track and it does float along back to the station. If you watch the video of the testing of Pilgrims Plunge you can see part of the guide track sticking out of the water.

• 3 weeks later...

Here testing pilgrims plunges Elevator video...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

So I figured I would share some pictures from when I drove by HW last weekend. Not much but figured I would share.

DSCF2291.jpg

front of Holiday world

DSCF2286.jpg

Holiday worlds sign

DSCF2293.jpg

carousel and drop ride at Holiday world

DSCF2282.jpg

I miss these at Kings Island

DSCF2277.jpg

huge water sildes!

DSCF2296.jpg

Pilgrims plunge

DSCF2273.jpg

Pilgrims plunge

DSCF2279.jpg

obviously something for the kiddos

enjoy! sorry not much.

Edited by kittenpooh

More and likely, I will be visiting Holiday World for the first time this summer.. and I want to know exactly the do's and don't's of the park. Thanks for your help in advance..

Be sure to go to Splashin' Safari as soon as it opens, and stay til' you've ridden all the good stuff. Than I'd probably go to Voyage, Pilgrim's Plunge, than make your way to 4th. of July and Halloween. You'll for sure be able to get alot of re-rides on almost everything!

Don't expect the park to be empty nowadays...it very seldom is.

I should note, Saturday, May 24th, 2008 was a beautiful weather day, AND everything was walk-on or at worst station wait, AND it was HWN to boot!!

All that said, it is true that HW can be a packed monster and I've been lucky, but weekdays are fairly safe...

Here other one test run video

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">