What's the Majority age group here in the Ki Forum

ZukoGirl

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be in the 11-19 group, turning 13 in less then 2 weeks!

Umm, Jackson:

You agree that you will register only if you are 13 years or older.
;) ...

Ummm. as has been posted here many times before, Jackson has his parents' written permission to participate here, which is acceptable to the administrators. Besides, have you ever heard of PM's? I am sure Jackson would have told you the same. In addition, you agree not to embarrass other users when you participate...

I would be in the 11-19 group, turning 13 in less then 2 weeks!

Umm, Jackson:

You agree that you will register only if you are 13 years or older.
;) ...

Ummm. as has been posted here many times before, Jackson has his parents' written permission to participate here, which is acceptable to the administrators. Besides, have you ever heard of PM's? I am sure Jackson would have told you the same. In addition, you agree not to embarrass other users when you participate...

Sorry, sorry. I wasn't trying to embarrass anyone. I was only kidding around. Also, if there was a problem between the administrators and Jackson's age, I assume he would not be posting on here. Once again, I'm sorry.

In addition, you agree not to embarrass other users when you participate...

I wish more people would follow this rule. I'm getting very tired of seeing people being harassed when they make one simple slip of the keyboard, or when a new enthusiast joins and forgets to read a rule or two so there are 20,000 posts below them with the eye rolling face or the dry face. Then I get PMs and IMs "z0mg I h8 n00bs". It's really starting to get on my last nerve.. not to mention, imagine how it looks to a guest who is reading the forums.

We all make mistakes, not to mention we are all here for the same reason, and being a bully is neither mature nor charming. :)

In addition, you agree not to embarrass other users when you participate...

I wish more people would follow this rule. I'm getting very tired of seeing people being harassed when they make one simple slip of the keyboard, or when a new enthusiast joins and forgets to read a rule or two so there are 20,000 posts below them with the eye rolling face or the dry face. Then I get PMs and IMs "z0mg I h8 n00bs". It's really starting to get on my last nerve.. not to mention, imagine how it looks to a guest who is reading the forums.

We all make mistakes, not to mention we are all here for the same reason, and being a bully is neither mature nor charming. :)

im behind you all the way on that issue

i just turned 16 in december so it's 11-19 for me.

and terpy i noticed that you have been posting alot in this forum, but never said your age group. ;)

I think Terpy is not just one person. I think he/she are many different people. Not just one person would have that much time to get 16,000+ post's! So its like a secret cult set out to make KIC a better place. :)

Edited by skaterboy22101