Diamondback Commercial

Tom76257

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, sadly every year Cedar Fair just makes better and better rides for its parks. Soon Kings Island Might not have its great reputation for having the best hypercoaster in the U.S. P.S. What is It I hear about the director of carowinds saying that they and KD are the biggest growth markets in the company now?

Also, Everyone knows about the clearing of lend between The Racer and The Vortex, right? Well, I was just thinking about how someone said KI was renovating coney mall next year. Maybe we will get a Ferris wheel in thet spot, or some other flat. A coincidence is KD. They got a ferris wheel this year, so maybe Cedar Fair struck a deal and purchased two or more. A good question.

Guest rcfreak339
Also, Everyone knows about the clearing of lend between The Racer and The Vortex, right? Well, I was just thinking about how someone said KI was renovating coney mall next year. Maybe we will get a Ferris wheel in thet spot, or some other flat. A coincidence is KD. They got a ferris wheel this year, so maybe Cedar Fair struck a deal and purchased two or more. A good question.

Meh, Possible but unlikely. A Ferris wheel would be a really good addition to Coney Mall though!

Yeah, Cedar Fair isn't known for buying more than one of the same thing for their parks at the same time. It would be cool, but I expect a flat in there next year. Even the landscaping looks temporary. If you look at what Cedar Fair has done with some of the parks when they aren't due yet. Toss a flat or two in the park to make everybody happy. Maybe we will get lucky and Cedar Fair will find something that they want to put in KI. Maybe something similiar to Carolina Cobra in Size.

In the Diamondback video it is part Diamondback and part behemoth. When they show videos of humans riding the actual coaster its behemoth. Look at the trains they are colored orange and that teal/light blueish color. Anything else is Diamondback, however they show it so fast that you can not really tell that no one is riding then.

The Diamondback signs on all of the lamp posts around rivertown is actually a picture of Behemoth. How can I tell? The front isn't in the shape of a snake head.

I guessed that on opening day when they were hanging up, because Media Day was just the day before and no way those banners were made in a day.

^ Where did that come from? Outside of the park? They could care less. Inside the park? They want them to buy the food, and play all the games so they can get some more money out of your pockets and into theirs. But, at some points I think you should give them some money every year besides just buying a pass. On Friday I bought a DB Hat, as well as a "Ride Warriors" sling bag. I mean after all they did give us Diamondback with those nickles...

I bought 4 Beast trains, gave one to my nephew, kept one in the box, and turned 2 of them into a 6 car train.

Will probably do the same with Diamondback, only making an 8 car train, buy metal wheels from coaster dynamix and run the train on the Phoenix when it comes out.

I've spent more already at the park this season than I did the entire last season.

I think the best deal so far is the drink wrist band.

As for the ad..... Diamondbacks is better, it shows more off ride footage. Not to mention the snake at the end, was a nice touch.

^Actually it does have footage of a coaster from another park. When it shows the video looking at the people riding. They are on Behemoth. Just look at the bar for the lapbar thing, they are teal.

I already stated this a couple pages back...

Guest rcfreak339
^Actually it does have footage of a coaster from another park. When it shows the video looking at the people riding. They are on Behemoth. Just look at the bar for the lapbar thing, they are teal.

Saw it again, Never did notice that. Good eye trick I suppose.

The Diamondback signs on all of the lamp posts around rivertown is actually a picture of Behemoth. How can I tell? The front isn't in the shape of a snake head.

I guessed that on opening day when they were hanging up, because Media Day was just the day before and no way those banners were made in a day.

the media has nothing to do with the banners... the park makes that... and since DB was finished well before media day... its not that hard to take pictures/photoshop :P but yeah media day has nothing to do with it, and the employees rode at least a week before media day ;)

and behemoths track is what yellowish/orange? theres definately a red track going up a hill in the Behemouth commercial ;)

Wonder Why Cedar Fair just doesn't use D-Back. What's the problem.

The commercial could have been made before Diamondback was running trains. I don't have a problem with them substituting Behemoth for Diamondback, since they are very similar. Now, I did see a Boomerang on a CP shirt...

• 2 months later...