Does anybody else think Delirium will have new restraints

ZukoGirl

I ask this because last year I noticed that Delirium had on a few of it's seats black/red harnesses. I didn't know if they were replacements or they Ki planned to renew them all

I have no idea but, It may be possible. I hope because I like getting in the new restraints!

I noticed them too. Last year about a third of the restraints on Delirium looked to be brand new. I think Kings Island probably replaced some of the old restraints because they were worn out or damaged. Maybe that is why it had so much down time.I dont know that they will replace all of them, or even some, but that could be safer. Plus one employee could probably do it in a week. Anyways, we will just have to wait and see. ;)

Just hope that the motor doesn't break again as it did a couple of seasons ago which shut the ride down for most of that season while waiting for a new part to arrive from Bremen, Germany! I often enjoyed getting about 5 rides in a row on it last season during the morning erts in Action Zone.

I can hardly handle riding Delirium or Face/Off more than once in a day. (Riding Face/Off back to back was a bad idea)

I'm guessing cause of the G's? On opening day last year I hurt my back on Delirium, and Invertigo made it worst. But SOB fixed it! :P

I can hardly handle riding Delirium or Face/Off more than once in a day. (Riding Face/Off back to back was a bad idea)

I'm guessing cause of the G's?

A couple of rides on both I'm ok, but anymore than like 2 rides on each, it's the day-after vertigo that gets me. But taking this Bonine stuff has proved wonders!!

ya not for me.... in the morning i eat a HUGE breakfast then start riding rides. I AM FINE!!!. one day we were running late and it was like 930 and we stopped at Thorntons gas station and i ate 2 chili dogs before going to the park :D

I highly doubt this just because I doubt Delirium can get any NEW restraint types for that certian type of ride model. Now as for just new restraints in general I think that could be possible if in the upcoming years we see more and more restraints breaking down and becoming un-useable. I personally prefer Delirium over MaXair mainly just do to the setting that it I placed in.

Posted from my iPhone!!!

Terpy, who has been and will be here all week...

No threats Terpy! :P Although, have you ever been gone?

Back on topic though, I think they would have only replaced restrains that need replacing. So I would say there might be a few more new ones, but not all of them.

Isn't riding Face/Off back-to-back with someone the only way to ride it?

Sorry, couldn't help it.

I think they mean by back to back is twice in a row ;)

i dont know about new restraints, but i would like to see a new ride program.... a bit longer.

i've been on maxair at cp, and i'm sure many of you have as well... its a much longer, much more enjoyable ride... so lets hope for the best!

What are the defenses between Delirium and Maxair?

THE BEST maXair seat there is, Giga, is 21!

When I told a ride op this, he said he agreed and called it the "Black Jack seat", which I thought was cool.

You're not the first one to mention that, now that I remember. I will have to try that seat.. I've walked on to maXair a few times and it was so dead that the ride ops told us pick any seat we wanted. I wonder if it's the same for Delirium?