DB webcam

Coaster Kid

The, the, the.

Anyways, I like the new angles. I hope they get it to alternate between all the DBack views, Vortex view, and Racer view throughout the season.

LOL!!

Yeah I love the new angles too. It'll be nice to be able to click on the webcam before you go to KI, just to maybe check out the weather or see how crowded it looks! I hope it stays on THE Diamondback, The RacerS, and The Vortex too. :D :D

~Ash

I'd like to have a webcam looking at Action Zone as well, so I know how long I should expect to wait for Son of Beast

Thats actually a really good idea, they should put a marquee board on i-street that displays wait times for like the 15 bussiest rides in ki (sob, beast, Vortex, fof, Firehawk, db, dz, racer, etc.)

Is it just me or does anyone else think that KI wants to surprise us with something with respect to Diamondback? I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing, but why would they divert our attention away from Diamondback? I also understand that The Vortex just got repainted, but wouldn't you want to show off your new roller coaster that's supposedly one of the most anticipated new rides in the world for this year?

Yes, of course. But there's really not much else to show.

All there is left to do is complete the site work around the station and entrace. Other than that, the ride is up and ready to go.

As for the repainting of Vortex, I think it will brighten it up a little and possibly be a bit more attracting.

They have reasons for everything they do.

It doesn't mean you have to know everything they do. :D

Be patient, you will get to ride this amazing coaster soon enough.

I understand that they have reasons for what they do, and no one except the executives at KI knows everything about the ride. With respect to being patient, trust me, I've been anticipating this coaster since late 2007. I can wait 12 more days!