Share your favorite Kings Island pictures

Ashers

I know we probably don't need any help with getting excited for opening day, but I thought it would be fun to post our favorite pics of Kings Island just to get us all in the mood for April 18th. I would love if it were all pictures that you have taken personally. Maybe it will give us a way to make the next 2 weeks go by faster. :) Try and pick your top 3 favorites, and post them here! Here are mine:

DSC01758.jpg

I just love the way the weather looked that day, so pretty.

DSC01781.jpg

This one is just cool because of those scary clouds rolling in! SOB was pretty angry that day ;)

DSC01754-1.jpg

I think this is just a pretty cool pic of Invertigo!

Can't wait to see your pics!

~Ash

Those are awesome pictures, guys!! Love them! Kyle-the Kings Island entrance pic is definitely one of my favorites that you've taken...the Octoberfest pic was really great too. Angie-love the skewed view of Drop Tower-can't wait to ride that baby! :D That's a really good angle you got for The Vortex picture too....were you kneeling down to get that shot? Just wondered because whenever I try to get a pic of that spot I can't quite get as much of the track in the background as you did. Thanks you guys for posting those!

~Ash

Ash, I took that pic with my old enV. I stood as close to the track as I could (I was over by the 3 point shootout), and zoomed in as closely as I could as the train came by.

I'll be getting MUCH better photos this summer with my actual camera instead of my cell phone, though.

Really great pictures, everyone! DiamondbackFOF-thanks for the compliment...I love that shot too! For some reason almost every pic I took that day came out really well!

Angie, I can't believe you took that pic with a cell phone. If you can capture that kind of a pic on a cell phone, I can't wait to see what you will capture with your actual camera!

Dare-to-fly, that has to be one of the best pictures of The Beast that I have ever seen!

TopGun, awesome pics as usual. I am in love with that Delirium picture. The pic of the Eifel Tower with the sun in the background is really great too.

UncleHenry, that is a great pic of FOF...what settings did you use to get that?

Bavarian Beetle...that is an amazing picture of Vortex. The angle is great, and most people don't attempt to take pics from that side!

I love how everyone gets a unique shot, even though we are all taking pictures of the exact same things. Thank you all for posting!

~Ash

Here are my most favorite photos of Kings Island I took in 2008.

KingsIsland045_s1.jpg

Invertigo's loop on opening day.

KingsIsland054-1.jpg

The two best coasters at KI as of 2008.

KingsIsland204.jpg

Invertigo in Mid' October.

KingsIsland226-2.jpg

I love how Racer's entrance looked at Haunt.

KingsIsland275-2.jpg

Racer on a warm morning in October.

KingsIsland279-3.jpg

Racer's main drop.

KingsIsland298-1.jpg

Diamondback as of October 25th. I believe.

KingsIsland305-1.jpg

Beast's station with Diamondback under construction.

KingsIsland307-2.jpg

The drop out of the first lift.

KingsIsland337-2.jpg

KI&MVRR

KingsIsland347-1.jpg

KingsIsland350-1.jpg

KingsIsland351-1.jpg

The many colors of Zephyr.

KingsIsland366-1.jpg

KI Overview in late December!

• 3 years later...