Another Good Reason To Process Your Pass Early

BoddaH1994

i am getting my gold pass renewed tommorrow online!!!!

So that means i am ready to go on opening day right??

although you are renewing it online, you still have to go get a new pass made. your best bet to get through quickly is to just take your 08 pass to the sales window and have it renewed there. you do not have to deal with processing whatsoever then. you will use your 08 pass again in 09.

i was just gonna do it online where you give it the card number and it processes it but idk. I may just wait i may go or may not go on saturday but if i do go it wouldnt be until like 7. are the windows still open then?

yeah. it's kinda weird. but even though you 'renew' it online, you still have to get a new card/photo at processing.

we went on easter - no line, no wait - they look up last years info and you dont even need to take a new pic if you dont want! opening day will be crazy for passes - if you can get there during this week - do it - it will make saturday morning a whole lot easier.. now.. if they would just confirm the times! I am planning on arriving at about 8am or so - hopefully they will open the gates before 9am so everyone can get in the q and be ready to roll after the high rollers have spent their $$ for a ride!

well when we renewed this year we still had to have a new card and pic taken, everyone there that day had to. They said the system required it? Got me? So dpnt be surprised if you cant just do the window and they make you go get a pretty pic taken again.

They had to take a new pic for mine and gigacoaster's because when they scanned in the old card it removed the free parking for some reason. So they played it safe and gave us new cards with new pictures and said to hold on to the receipt just in case.

Keep in mind all the CPers will probably need to spend some time getting their pass vouchers accepted to get in the park (I'm assuming here)

A member of another forum was told when he called the park that season passes must be processed to enter and vouchers are not accepted. That's all I know, so I'd call before you get there and have issues.

It is 5 days until opening day and 41 hours until the auction ends. This should be confirmed by now. Forgive me for sounding snappy, but I don't think this is too much to ask.
Much you would think would be confirmed, but is not. Would you rather be told that someone is uncertain or have a straight, but very wrong, answer? You are more than capable of calling the park if you need to know the exact plan and the number to call has been posted many times, and so have the responses of people that have. Now, please excuse me for my very snappy response, but sometimes there aren't simple answers or clear cut lines.

All evidence points to:

Auction winners - prior to ERT at 9:00. When? It has NOT been announced to the public that I'm aware of.

8:30-Parking lot opens

9:00-ERT for Gold/Platinum Passholders.

10:00-park opens to general public.

There is the timeline that I have seen and heard from all sources, and seems to be consistent. In that knowledge, when you get there is up to you!

I'm getting my pass processed this Friday before my Skyline Chili Diamondback Dinner.

Which Skyline Chili? My friend and I are arriving in town around 4 on Friday and processing our passes. Then we are staying in a hotel near the Beach so we can arrive at the park bright and early Saturday. Perhaps we will join you for dinner! I love Skyline!

Quick question!!! i am going on saturday.... i am going to renew my pass and was wondering what time the windows to buy a pass and the process pass area closes!!!! i am coming at about 6 or 7 so i was wondering. I called the park, nobody answered, Funny thing if you call the park and press 2 for the gold passes and nobody answers it says that they hope you enjoy the 2008 season!!!! :lol:

If the parking lot opens at 8:30, then do the gates for ERT open at...? 8:30 too?

9:00-ERT for Gold/Platinum Passholders.

9:00 is 9:00. Not 8:30, not 10:15, but 9. 99999999999999999 :lol::lol::lol:;)

Flyer, who enjoyed this post a bit too much!

I know ERT begins at 9 am. But, I know the gates open early on normal days (no ERT). I just disn't know if the gates open early for ERT. OK? Sheeeeesh!

Quick question!!! i am going on saturday.... i am going to renew my pass and was wondering what time the windows to buy a pass and the process pass area closes!!!! i am coming at about 6 or 7 so i was wondering. I called the park, nobody answered, Funny thing if you call the park and press 2 for the gold passes and nobody answers it says that they hope you enjoy the 2008 season!!!! :lol:

LOL that is funny about it still saying 2008. But, they do still have the Halloween Haunt sign up over the main entrance. Also, I think processing stops at 6 pm on Saturday, unless you're in line before that because from the website:

[/size]The Kings Island Season Pass Processing Center will be open starting April 1st through opening day:

Monday - Friday: 4pm - 8pm

Saturday - Sunday: 10am - 6pm

So I take it as those are the processing hours for the 18th.

^That 6:00 close time was for the early processing days, before the park opened for the season. A few years ago, season pass sales and processing normally closed at 8:00 on days that the park was open, and on occasion even later. Your best bet is to call the park during regular business hours (9:00-5:00), so someone can answer your question.