MSXL Paintball Event in KY

Ki Man

Hey KIC!

Just a random photo TR, but I thought I'd share. I got lucky enough to do some professional photos of a semi-pro paintball event with a friend's team! Hopefully it will be permanent.

Here's some shots from the day! There's more to come.

dsc1652.jpg

dsc1646.jpg

dsc1706.jpg

dsc1713w.jpg

dsc1801v.jpg

dsc1903w.jpg

dsc1908crop.jpg

dsc1613q.jpg

dsc1717.jpg

dsc1823.jpg

dsc1864.jpg

dsc1891.jpg

Team JFK

dsc1907z.jpg

55801521.jpg

That's me, haha.

Enjoy!

-Zach

Great photographs Zach, every TR you post you keep getting better and better with your photography...can't wait to see what you show us this summer.

Paintball is a great sport and fun/hard to shoot. I used to play a lot back in high school and was on a local team for awhile. That is one expensive hobby...

dsc1872l.jpg

dsc1889y.jpg

dsc1893.jpg

dsc1904.jpg

dsc1905.jpg

I'll add some everytime I'm on, haha.

Ronny, thanks! I have to agree with you, haha. I look back to last year and I'm thinking to myself, "These are great...but this year pictures will be amazing!" I have photos of so many different events; AVP Volleyball, Rodeos, Nature....and I never have someone to give them to, just forums to share them on. It's a bummer. But now I have a boss to give pictures to! And an income, haha. So this year shall be great.

Thanks for the views =)

Great photographs Zach, every TR you post you keep getting better and better with your photography...can't wait to see what you show us this summer.

Paintball is a great sport and fun/hard to shoot. I used to play a lot back in high school and was on a local team for awhile. That is one expensive hobby...

I've always wanted to try it, but i've never had a chance to. Not that i'd know how to go about doing it anyway...

Zach,

Some VERY good photos...I especially like these two:

dsc1801v.jpg

dsc1903w.jpg

I have never played this...but I was surprised to find that it is an expensive sport to play...I would have thought it was more of an "everyman's sport". (You learn something everyday.)

By the way, I don't think I would want to be on a team called JFK if guns were involved!

• 1 year later...