Web Cams?

PKICoasterFreek

No they wouldent be facing just one attraction. It would be more spread out, like a shot of International Street. I like the webcams that let you control them like the one at Universal Studios.

do you have a link to that i would like to see it

same here! I wanna see this!

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And they did have a webcam at the top of The Eiffel Tower, but it wasn't controlled by the user. It would nice though if KI had an official webcam. One would be nice positioned on Firehawk and maybe on top of the main gate, and one of The Eiffel Tower that they could change it monthly or something.

... even though it was at CP...

I really enjoyed the webcam that was on TTD facing East/ main parking lot.

You could see how busy the park was from the amount of cars in the parking lot.

A FunCam at KI would be great, but the thing is, the FunCam facing CP is not owned by CP. This has actually really pi$$ed off some of the higher ups at the park because when CP turns off their cams (in this instance the issue with the heart-line roll on Maverick), everyone jumps to the FunCam to check out what is going on.

I suppose that is the one positive about not having all those nuisance green things that produce oxygen. ;) You can see more!

I guess it would all depend on the worth of the investment. Since the KI website is still in need of a revamp sometime soon, I would hope that webcam considerations would go along with whenever that happens. That, along with the idea that CP will soon be adding 3 more webcams to their already existing 2, says something about it being a worthwhile investment.

I'm not sure how much "sharing" of ideas and marketing happens from park to park. It would seem like it was pretty much Tony and Tyler's idea (CP marketing guys) to add more cameras.

That, along with the idea that CP will soon be adding 3 more webcams to their already existing 2, says something about it being a worthwhile investment.

Once the 3 new cameras at CP are up, the two existing will be taken down.

There will only be 3 choices to view.