any places near Kings Island selling discount tickets!

coaster queen

Hey, hey. This isn't a topic to put down Meijer ;) . But, I don't really like shopping there. I much prefer Kroger and Walmart. You can buy one ticket online for $32.99 or a two day admission (don't have to be consecutive days) for $47.99 as TopGun1993 said.

from: http://visitkingsisland.com/shop/shopping_...l_admission.cfm

My dad works at Copeland in Sidney, and he gets one day tickets for $10 because they have their annual company picnic in the picnic grove.

I agree with the slam on Meijer. I worked (er, slaved) there for 2 years. I'm surprised I stayed that long with the way they treated me.. I'm disgusted with the place to the point where I refuse to shop there. I wouldn't go back if they offered me $20/hr.

wow Gigi!! your dad is luck! We are hoping to be able to go this saturday but money is really tight right now. We live 4 hours away so we would need money for hotel, gas, food, etc. My daughter's birthday is saturday too!! so i thought it would be a nice birthday present. I will just have to wait to later this week to see if we can go. If we can get the tickets at Kroger for $25.99 that would save us $21 total as my other daughter will be going also. Hope to see everyone there!

Jan

Feel free for anyone to throw the $.02 back in my pie hole, but IMO (esp. given the shaky weekend weather prospects) how could anyone go to KI this weekend versus next?? (if only one weekend could be had for a while)

To be one of the first riders on Diamondback. Have your 2 cents back! ;)

Flyer, who will attend on 4/18 and 4/24 + 4/26.

Feel free for anyone to throw the $.02 back in my pie hole, but IMO (esp. given the shaky weekend weather prospects) how could anyone go to KI this weekend versus next?? (if only one weekend could be had for a while)

Right now, they are giving 70* and partial sun on Saturday!! :) But, if you don't want to go, then don't. One less person that I have to wait behind in order to ride.

But, I don't really like shopping there. I much prefer Kroger and Walmart.

from: http://visitkingsisland.com/shop/shopping_...l_admission.cfm

Kroger? Yikes now THAT store is a major rip off :angry:

I worked for them many years ago-dont even get me started with that.

I shop at WalMart but when I need just a couple things I run into Meijer. They are not as cheap as WalMart agreed but I get so po'd when I go into Kroger and see their prices Ive even walked out of the store without getting anything.

Sorry for the vent---as for the question on this post-the Meijer by me (Reynoldsburg just east of Columbus) had their KI ticket display up 3 weeks ago so I am positive all of them have it.

Thought about buying 2 tickets for OD but decided to skip OD-going to have my season pass processed at CP so will have to wait til next week. Im not going to pay to get into KI (and really shouldnt have to) but I dont want my season pass to say KI. I know stupid but Ive had a CP season pass since '98 and don't want to change. Not going OD is my loss I know :(

Cedar Fair is Cedar Fair is Cedar Fair. At least for now.

Terpy, who has in past years had passes from what are now Cedar Fair parks from:

PP: Kings Dominion, Canada's Wonderland, Carowinds*, Great America and Kings Island

CF: Cedar Point, Worlds of Fun, Dorney Park*

*Park from whom season pass was purchased most often