Are you an Auction Winner?

Beast1979

I'm seat 169, Angela M. I just hope the park calls to confirm tonight, instead of tomorrow while I am at work and cannot answer my cell phone.

By the way, thanks Danielle (keiko_coaster) and Kat (violakat03) for texting me while I was at work to let me know I had won and what seat number I was, so I didn't have to wait 7 more hours until I was off work to know. You girls rock. :D

Howdy everyone, I am an official auction winner!!!!!! I was notified first by phone and then by email. My bid post was 71st with a bid of 300 dollars. I am looking forward to the ride and to meet all who have won. It is going to be a great day!!!!!!!!

I think it is a beautifull thing that the Kid Again foundation is going to be recieving a 102,000 dollar donation. It goes to show that in times like these there are still kind hearts that are willing to give to those in need. What an awesome way to start of the 2009 Kings Island season !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy everyone, I am an official auction winner!!!!!! I was notified first by phone and then by email. My bid post was 71st with a bid of 300 dollars. I am looking forward to the ride and to meet all who have won. It is going to be a great day!!!!!!!!

I think it is beautifull thing that the Kid Again foundation is going to be recieving a 100,000.00 total donation. It goes to show that in times like these there are still kind hearts that are willing to give to those in need. What an awesome way to start of the 2009 Kings Island year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! We'll be sitting next to each other! This'll be cool!

I was notified by phone and e-mail earlier today.

Even cooler: I just finished a phone interview with a reporter from the Cincinnati Enquier, saying she would try to meet-up with me on Saturday and post some of my quotes in the Enquirer either Tomorrow or Sunday!

I think Don may be liking me; she mentioned how Don told her that I had some cool Parks online and how I was a good kid to go to......

Edit: And now a call from Channel 5, saying they will mention my name on the 6:00 News, and possibly have me on camera tomorrow!

I was notified by phone and e-mail earlier today.

Even cooler: I just finished a phone interview with a reporter from the Cincinnati Enquier, saying she would try to meet-up with me on Saturday and post some of my quotes in the Enquirer either Tomorrow or Sunday!

I think Don may be liking me; she mentioned how Don told her that I had some cool Parks online and how I was a good kid to go to......

Edit: And now a call from Channel 5, saying they will mention my name on the 6:00 News, and possibly have me on camera tomorrow!

Jackson's gonna be famous! :lol:

Apparently I've won three seats, even though I really only want one. My bid went below the line right around the time the auction closed (and it happened again with my increased bid), so I added another. And then after the auction closed and I had my one winning bid in place, they decided to run 2 more trains, making all of them successful. Awesome. :angry:

I got my bid confirmed!

Two interesting things...1st, after you check in at the front gate you can head straight to Rivertown Junction! 2nd, at Rivertown Junction....free breakfast!! I can't say it'll be...oh, my catering terminology learned from my bro is failing me! I'm not sure they'll have everything, but I think Giga/Angie need not worry about bringing her blueberry muffin!! ;)

I also hope at some point after checking in I can swing by a restroom en route to RJ! I don't think there'd be a prob with that? Either way, I'm definitely looking forward to Saturday now more so than ever! :D

Apparently I've won three seats, even though I really only want one. My bid went below the line right around the time the auction closed (and it happened again with my increased bid), so I added another. And then after the auction closed and I had my one winning bid in place, they decided to run 2 more trains, making all of them successful. Awesome. :angry:

You can share one of the seats with me! :)

Talk about an added bonus you do a wonderful charitable gift, get the honor of riding a ride 22 million dollar ride first, no line waiting, and get to be honored in print and video!! Wow just wow whats next a documentary? A movie? World tour? Lol

None the less cheers to you all very very cool!!!!!

Crazy thing is some maniacs go to great lengths and do ridiculous things to get media attention (umm britney, lynsey, octomom, any random moron breaking the law) and all it took was to care enough to help.. Its a rare beautiful change!!

Thanks for bidding, Jackson. You and many others have made KIC very proud!

No problem, I mentioned in my Enquirer interview about me being a member of KIC and gave the link to KICentral.com.

Wow just wow whats next a documentary? A movie? World tour? Lol

Shhhh......... :lol: