Are you an Auction Winner?

Beast1979

I came home for lunch to find a message from Eric at King's Island saying I had a winning bid. He told me to call him back at 513-754-6223 (which is no longer in service). I then called the number the call came from 513-754-5802 which went to a voice mail message from an intern who said he didn't work there anymore and instructed me to call the 800 number. After 20 minutes on hold I got an operator who had no idea what I was talking about. Her supervisor said she would call someone and have them call me back. I have to leave the house for most of the rest of the day and we are leaving first thing in the morning for GWL.

Does anyone have a number I can call to confirm my payment?

Thanks,

Eric

Hello all! Long time lurker, 1st time poster! Eric I am having the exact same problem trying to get back with Eric Burger. I sent a reply to his e-mail. If I hear anything, I'll reply through here. Hopefully if anyone else gets through, they will do the same. Anyways I'm Rider 165 and going solo so hopefully I can put some faces to some names I've seen on here. See you all on Saturday morning, bright and shiny!

^That is so cool! Why are you in all of the news reports? Out of 256 people, they chose you. Do you know why? Also, where do you live? I am going to show up at your house and be in the background :lol: . Then I can be famous too. Do you know what time the interview will be on TV?

Also, Racerrider, I think he means it will be on the news at like 5 or 6. He means 'live' as in there will be someone at is house and he'll be talking 'live' with them, not on the phone.

Hi everyone. Long time reader, first time posting on KICentral. I'm one of the winners for Diamondback's inaugural ride this Sat. Congrats on all others who were successful on their winning bids, and I can't wait for Sat morning.

I'm seat 169, Angela M. I just hope the park calls to confirm tonight, instead of tomorrow while I am at work and cannot answer my cell phone.

By the way, thanks Danielle (keiko_coaster) and Kat (violakat03) for texting me while I was at work to let me know I had won and what seat number I was, so I didn't have to wait 7 more hours until I was off work to know. You girls rock. :D

Hah no problem. I checked at 8:31 just for you :) Ps. Im expecting some rides Saturday when i get there at 6:15 PM. haha!

Just finished the interview about half an hour ago. It went great, expect to see lots of pictures of me on rides.

I've got a live interview with Channel 5 at my house at 3:30

live as in they're cutting into doctor phil? Or is it going to be on at like 5 or 6?

No, live as in there with me.

^That is so cool! Why are you in all of the news reports? Out of 256 people, they chose you. Do you know why? Also, where do you live? I am going to show up at your house and be in the background :lol: . Then I can be famous too. Do you know what time the interview will be on TV?

Out of 256 people, I was choosen because Don Helbig recomended me. No joke! Each reporter said that "Don Helbig told me your a cool guy to go to and that you're really hooked on it....."

The interview will be on TV sometime tomorrow. I will have a mention in the paper on Sunday.

The first words out of my mouth when I saw me on TV:

"My voice sounds like THAT?!?"

In other news,

After seeing so much footage of Kings Island and Diamondback, I couldn't be more excited. I'd be lucky if I get 30 minutes of sleep tonight, I can't wait to experience this landmark beast!

Now, to go watch "National Lampoon's Vacation". :)

is someone going to post this news segment on here??? I would like to see it.... I was wndering about you "beast", haven't seen you on here in a couple days... Thought maybe you got all "famous" on us & quit chatting... Congrats beast for being on "TV".... Sure hope someone posts that interview....

All Have a GREAT morning tomorrow.... I will be thinking of ya's as I am working away trying to get the job done so I can get there.... night night