Riders needed for Media Preview

mars1825

I just saw this on another site! Enjoy.

I just got off the phone with Jeffrey Siebert at PKI. It seems that will be needing extra riders for the double attraction media preview this Thursday, but, the park has asked that those that may want to attend need to be willing to "perform". I explain about that in a sec.

Here is the deal. The park needs 60 riders to be at the park on Thursday. We will be able to attend both attractions of the media preview. The first part of the day we will be able to ride the amazing Scooby Doo and The Haunted Castle, the second part of the day will be for Delirium.

The first 60 people that e-mail Kylee Bernado at

Kylee.Bernardo@paramountparks.com by Wednesday at 4:30pm, will be admitted to the media preview! It should be a fun day for all, but please keep in

mind that this isn't an ERT in any way or form and should not be consider such. Those folks that will be wearing apparel with park logos or graphics

won't be allowed to attend the shoot. We need to meet at the front gate at 10:00am sharp!! Don't be late

Now, here is why we will be performing. At 12:30pm, we are to meet at Delirium for a dress rehearsal, so to speak. Those 60 folks that are the first to e-mail Kylee will be given a pair of white underwear.

"Oh oh. Why don't I like the sound of this?"

No need to worry. You won't be asked to strip down and wear these pairs of underwear. However, we will be wearing them on the outside of our jeans or

shorts. Yea, it might look a bit strange, but we are needed for this "stunt" so when Delirium is unveiled to the media, the presentation will have a

uniqueness to it!

We will be running around the ride, in our new underwear (with a nice Delirium logo and phrase printed on the "rear side") before boarding and

being among the first this day to ride the new one-of-a-kind machine!

If this sounds like something you would like to do, please act fast as this is a one of a kind opportunity to help Paramount's Kings Island and get

rides on the new Delirium, and Scooby dark ride! ACT FAST!!!

Spread the word as far as it will go!

-Sean Flaharty

Did you guys get the e-mail from Kylee saying that we don't HAVE to be there until Noon for the rehearsal? Delirium won't actually run until 1:30p. But, we can show up as early as 10am and ride Scooby...I'll probably get there around 11am.

yea thats what time i plan on arriving. 11. Hopefully, well get some free lunch or something.

but you dont HAVE to be there until noon or 12:15. But trust me, ill be there earlier doing other things laugh.gif

Is anything supposed to be open other than Delirium and Scooby? I'm under the impression that those are the only two things running, but that doesn't make much sense to be open for 3 and half hours before Delirium even starts running...Or will it be running and not "officially" open until 1:30p?

Did Kylee tell you where to go in the park? Do we go in the front gate? Do they have a list with our names?

A 23-Hour Day?? That's nothin - quit bein a wimp! tongue.gif

Ok, I'm just kiddin Yogi...

I hope it warms up a little tomorrow or at least less windy....

Look for me Yogi! I'm definitely goin on Scooby - We'll see how the weather is before I go on Delirium....I'll probly stop in to see L.W. also....

Edited by SML828