Radio Station False Advertising

Dane

I was flipping thru the radio stations this afternoon and I stop on a station. The station DJ was talking about Kings Island. It was like, "Kings Island dosent open untill April 12th. But We are busting you in friday night because its **** ** night at PKI! Yea, listen this week to win tickets for **** ** night at PKI Friday, April 12th."

The **** is the represents the stations name.

IS any stations that you listen to doing the same? Saying its (Insert radio station name) night at PKI?

PS: I don't like this station.

You Wont have to wait to long in line just enjoy how well the haunted castle is themed inside while waiting in line...while waiting in line for Delirium do what i do watch the people...sometimes People do some dumb things in line and get taken away by PKI's COPPERS its very funny! biggrin.gif

Edited by Dino2003

Heres who I found out have the tickets (you are free to add any if you would like)

Goldpass holders

Family tickets for the employees

All Clearchannel radio stations

Some businesses were handing them out as well.

If you know anymore, list them. But just to put this in context: there are around 5000 seasonal employees at the park, and we all got 4 tickets for family and friends.

You guys are freaking out over nothing. Last year it was in the 40's, and the park was nearly empty. Only die hard PKI pass holders and a few other people were there. Fridays high is only 59, with a low of 37. As soon as the sun disappears it is going to get cooler fast. I would bet the park is in the same shape it was last year, because it will be cooler, and people usually don't want to go to PKI when its cold out.

Guest Kaiser

I think it was in 2001 when I went to pass holders night ( I believe), there was a whole bunch of radio stations there. Some, I have never even heard of or seen of before.

And how are the "false advertising?"

If you don't get a chance to go on Friday night, I was told that Saturday morning is an early entrance into AZ ONLY for Gold Pass. This should be in your Gold Pass calendar (of course, not many people actually RAED anything PKI gives them).

So... at 9am, be ready to get in line for Delirium!