who did you see from the forums?

popwar

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a couple of people...didn't say anything because I didn't want to get weird stares.

ToastNJelly and his friend, also a forum member, can't remember his name- waiting in line for the Eiffel Tower.

Ogrmac while waiting in line for The Beast.

I don't know if anybody saw me. I had a brown t-shirt on that said "I've got your tickets to the gun show!" and camoflauge cargo shorts.

I didn't see too many people. I ran into violakat and gigacoaster, Avatar, Phantom Theater and iChase and friend. That's about it. I was wearing an orange Chad Johnson jersey if anyone thought they saw me but wasn't sure.

I saw you Kawana a couple of times. You were ahead of me in line on a couple rides. Although which ones in particular escape me now. Considering the size of the crowds, I got in several rides today, and only missed Backlot, Firehawk and Flight of Fear as far as the major coasters go. I was at the park all day, and am now suffering for my own stupidity in not wearing sun screen.

I saw a couple of people...didn't say anything because I didn't want to get weird stares.

ToastNJelly and his friend, also a forum member, can't remember his name- waiting in line for the Eiffel Tower.

Ogrmac while waiting in line for The Beast.

I don't know if anybody saw me. I had a brown t-shirt on that said "I've got your tickets to the gun show!" and camoflauge cargo shorts.

I think I may have seen you walking towards the bathroom in Nickelodeon Universe.

I didn't really see anyone, but I had on a grey t with a green headphones on it and a pair of cargo shorts.

from 6 to 945 it was me, kat, giga, phantom, keiko, ichase, ogrmac, avatar, pkiruler ( me), i chase's friend, dvo, and his friend.

In addition to that awesome group, I saw RexandtheBeast.com, Beast1979, CoastersRZ, Dane, Boddah1994, Captain Nemo, IndianapolisMan, Unrealsk8r, angrybeaver, Cory Butcher, Tom76257, Phantom Theater, rotag1299, Kawana and a couple other people in KIC shirts that I didn't catch their usernames.

Here's the Diamondback exit group snapshot:

103_0343.jpg

L to R: Ogrmac, (didn't catch a name), gigacoaster2k, pkiruler102, violakat03, keiko_coaster, Phantom Theater, again didn't catch a name, iChase, Avatar, and I don't know the last two names either.

You guys weren't kidding about the "unlicensed" KIC shirts. I probably saw two dozen today! Thanks for your support!!!

did i miss this memo?!?! homegirl wants in! lol

The kids occupied my time today, so I'm not sure who I saw. I did get to talk to stalkerchick in line for Vortex.

LOL I love your boys!!! They made my line! lol It drove me nuts that entire line btw too cuz i knew i had known you before that! :P lol

I was at the park all day, and am now suffering for my own stupidity in not wearing sun screen.

OMG... i am so with you on that one :( did you happen to be snapping pics today? ;):P

Ashers, Kat (violakat03), Dane, Robbie (CoastersRZ), Ryan (BoddaH1994), Ronny (Gordon Bombay), Cory Butcher, Ryan (RWildman), Gabriel (Captain Nemo), Jesse (Avatar), Ogrmac, Jackson (Beast1979), IBEW Sparky, indianapolisman, Kawana, Dustin (pkiruler102), Danielle (keiko_coaster), Chase (iChase), Derek (Phantom Theater), angrybeaver, Brian (adventure2007), Unrealsk8r, Dvo, and Rex (rexandthebeast.com).

I think that's it!

I was the one with a crooked first rider #165 sticker on my back, dark green cargo pants, neon blue flip flops, and playfully punching/fighting with random people in her group. :P

Hmmm......

RexandtheBeast.com(Rex), Violakat03(Kat), coastergirl82(Angie), Pkiboy(Adam), Don Helbig (who know's what his username is!), Avatar(Jesse), gad190(Don't know his real name), BoddaH1994(Ryan), Gordon Bombay(Ronny), CoastersRZ(Robbie), and Dane(Dane), and a few other's who's name I didn't catch.

Wait, my group had a Diamondback Meet-Up later that day? POO!!!!!

Jackson, who's very sad, and still has his hand stamp on his hand.........

I ended up doing overtime at my job so I got there late. Late in the day, indianopolisman saw me, introduced me to ibewsparky, and then we met up with avatar, violoakat03, ogrmac, and a couple others-I apologize guys, names escape me terribly, but I won't forget faces. Those 2 1/2 hours were probably the best time I have had at the park-just an awesome day. I am sore as hell!

You guys weren't kidding about the "unlicensed" KIC shirts. I probably saw two dozen today! Thanks for your support!!!

did i miss this memo?!?! homegirl wants in! lol

The kids occupied my time today, so I'm not sure who I saw. I did get to talk to stalkerchick in line for Vortex.

LOL I love your boys!!! They made my line! lol It drove me nuts that entire line btw too cuz i knew i had known you before that! :P lol

I was at the park all day, and am now suffering for my own stupidity in not wearing sun screen.

OMG... i am so with you on that one :( did you happen to be snapping pics today? ;):P

Thank you. It was great meeting you too. Hope we run into you again!!

Hmmm......

RexandtheBeast.com(Rex), Violakat03(Kat), coastergirl82(Angie), Pkiboy(Adam), Don Helbig (who know's what his username is!), Avatar(Jesse), gad190(Don't know his real name), BoddaH1994(Ryan), Gordon Bombay(Ronny), CoastersRZ(Robbie), and Dane(Dane), and a few other's who's name I didn't catch.

Wait, my group had a Diamondback Meet-Up later that day? POO!!!!!

Jackson, who's very sad, and still has his hand stamp on his hand.........

Hey hey , Dont forget me lol. Im the red head guy that rode with everyone in the morning after Diamondback. Im in the pics, my name is Brian. I really did enjoy spending the time with everyone, probably the best opening day I have ever experienced. Tell your mom that I really did appreciate her handling the bags for us during rides and all the great pics she took. You have one awesome mom !!!

like jess said, we only really talked to one person from here. We went over to "outer hanks" around 3:30, thought people were supposed to meet up there at that time, but we seen no one.... Yes, jess, lets ride again next week... Front seat again???? SCREAMMMMMMMMMM. Oh, I don't have a voice today.... LOL

To everyone one that I had the fortunate opportunity to spend opening day with, I thank you for the amazing time. I was the guy with the red spikey hair lol. My name is Brian. I think just starting the day off with a 102,000 dollar donation to the Kids Again foundation brings one of the most spectacular seasons to come. The Diamondback was awesome due to the fact that I got to share the first ride experience with with friends from KIC and that we all pulled together to help those in need. As individuals we are strong but as a group we are stronger. To all of you I met, and to those I didnt, I wish all of you the best for the 2009 season. Hope to have the pleasure of meeting again soon in 2009!!!!!!!!!