who did you see from the forums?

popwar

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see, I saw rotag1299, coasterguy15, ZosoBeast, kittenpooh, violakat03, gigacoaster2k, Avatar, BoddaH1994, Ogrmac, Rollercoast19, indianapolisman, and IBEW_Sparky. It was a pleasure to meet all of you guys. Hopefully, I'll see all of you again and more during Ride Warriors Weekend. I'll be wearing the same shirt.

Let's see, I saw rotag1299, coasterguy15, ZosoBeast, kittenpooh, violakat03, gigacoaster2k, Avatar, BoddaH1994, Ogrmac, Rollercoast19, indianapolisman, and IBEWsparky. It was a pleasure to meet all of you guys. Hopefully, I'll see all of you again and more during Ride Warriors Weekend. I'll be wearing the same shirt.

When did you see them? i was with all of them at about 7? in line for Diamondback.

Let's see, I saw rotag1299, coasterguy15, ZosoBeast, kittenpooh, violakat03, gigacoaster2k, Avatar, BoddaH1994, Ogrmac, Rollercoast19, indianapolisman, and IBEWsparky. It was a pleasure to meet all of you guys. Hopefully, I'll see all of you again and more during Ride Warriors Weekend. I'll be wearing the same shirt.

When did you see them? i was with all of them at about 7? in line for Diamondback.

I saw rotag1299 when I got off Diamondback at about 9:30 and the rest in the afternoon anywhere from 12:00 to 3:00. Unfortunately, I had to leave at about 5:00 so I didn't get to be part of the group photo near Diamondback's sign.

who did you see from the forums? =)

I saw you and JellyNToast (Or something to that effect) getting off of The Scrambler, didn't stop to say hey though.

I also saw Beast1979 and Trooper Mom while standing in line waiting for the park to open.

And evidently I was spotted by several other KIC members but I didn't recognize anybody who stopped me and asked me.

I was at the park all day, and am now suffering for my own stupidity in not wearing sun screen.

Me too! I knew I shouldn't have re-shaved my head before going, the top of my head is just about as burnt as can be! It hurt to lay down to sleep last night, lol.

I saw several people throughout the day... However, one person did say hey to me by Diamondback around 9:20. I waved back... but was rushing to try and get another ride on Diamondback. While in line for the ride I saw Avatar and Ogrmac (set with you at the table at the winter blues party) they were with a huge group of people I recognized but don't know.

I was wearing a white shirt that said video games ruined my life good thing I have two extra life for part of the day. However, I switched to a black Diamondback shirt later.

Guys, I say so many people I can't even name them all, but thanks to Kat, Angie, Avatar, Matt, Todd and others who welcomed me to KI and with whom I had a great time. As most of you know our circumstances were crazy (I was going on no sleep having flown in from Denver which was having blizzard at about 3:30 then having to drive from Dayton to KI...no sleep that night for me and The Beast was terribly sick and couldn't make it), which The Beast and I will be podcasting on very soon, so I couldn't make the 3:30 meeting at Outer Hanks (was sleeping by that time).

Guys, I say so many people I can't even name them all, but thanks to Kat, Angie, Avatar, Matt, Todd and others who welcomed me to KI and with whom I had a great time. As most of you know our circumstances were crazy (I was going on no sleep having flown in from Denver which was having blizzard at about 3:30 then having to drive from Dayton to KI...no sleep that night for me and The Beast was terribly sick and couldn't make it), which The Beast and I will be podcasting on very soon, so I couldn't make the 3:30 meeting at Outer Hanks (was sleeping by that time).

yeah, me & Jess were at Hanks around 3:30 & no one we could reconize...

I parked behind someone that had KICentral on the back window at 5am I was as close as you could get in the parking area. Cannot remember who the name was on the back of the car but it was put on the window with blue show polish I believe, other than that I saw familiar faces from KICentral but did not want to be weird and come up to someone and it not actually be who I thought it was haha ^_^

That was rotag1299! I saw him too. :)

103_0321.jpg

I parked behind a dark blue Saturn ION with an EKU sticker. Was that anyone from this forum? I was in a mint green Saturn and next to giga's dark grey Sebring.

Oh..... My.... God...

I saw: Avatar, Tom76257, Dane, BoddaH1994, CoastersRZ, Ogrmac, Robin, Beast Man, indianapolisman, IBEW_Sparky, violakat03, gigacoaster2k, iChase, pkiruler102, PhantomTheater, keiko_coaster, windshawne, rotag1299

I remember you now. My apologies, I am absolutely horrible with names!!

I parked behind someone that had KICentral on the back window at 5am I was as close as you could get in the parking area. Cannot remember who the name was on the back of the car but it was put on the window with blue show polish I believe, other than that I saw familiar faces from KICentral but did not want to be weird and come up to someone and it not actually be who I thought it was haha ^_^

That was rotag1299! I saw him too. :)

103_0321.jpg

I parked behind a dark blue Saturn ION with an EKU sticker. Was that anyone from this forum? I was in a mint green Saturn and next to giga's dark grey Sebring.

That my saturn ion

I didn't see as many of you as I expected. Though, I probably walked right past many of you and didn't see you. Sorry if that's the case. If anyone ever sees me - say hi! The worst that could happen is have me talk your leg off. ;)

I did get to talk with Gordon Bombay, pkiboy, and tycoonrebel7188 at some point throughout the day.

Let's see, I saw rotag1299, coasterguy15, ZosoBeast, kittenpooh, violakat03, gigacoaster2k, Avatar, BoddaH1994, Ogrmac, Rollercoast19, indianapolisman, and IBEW_Sparky. It was a pleasure to meet all of you guys. Hopefully, I'll see all of you again and more during Ride Warriors Weekend. I'll be wearing the same shirt.

I was the kid sitting behind you on the red racer yesterday morning

I was wearing a red sweatshirt jacket for thefirst part of the morning then a brown t-shirt and then for the rest of the day i had my Diamondback first rider tee on. Also a dark blue KI hat like the employees wear

I saw THE_BEASTmaster in the gold pass line for ERT. Popwar and ToastNJelly were sitting on a bench watching the splashdown around 1pm. I apologize for not introducing myself, we were on a bit of a mission at the moment. :)

Of course I saw all the people in the group pic that violakat03 posted, along with windshawne, IBEW_Sparky, indianapolisman, Dane, BoddaH1994, Tom76257, and probably a few others that escape my mind at the moment.

Andrew, I saw you because I remember the gunshow shirt. I think we passed each other several times in The Beast queue. You should have said something!

AgentSoB, I am sorry I missed you, perhaps next time I will see you and say hello!

I probably passed several of you over the course of the day. I was going to say hi to the people that I saw in KIC shirts, but I didn't want to get blank stares. Hopefully I'll see more of you throughout the course of the season!

I said hi to every KIC shirt I saw and definitely got a lot of blank stares! :lol:

Im just like pkiruler102, very quiet and i will say it kind of shy still about just going up and talking to new people, no offense. But I did see many familiar faces but only spoke to 2. I saw:

Gordon Bombay (On way out of D-Back)

CoastersRZ (While in line for Invertigo)

rotag1299 (With his KICentral shirt)

Then I believe it was Dvo that rode in the row behind me on D-Back that I talked to real quickly

Then saw all of these people while in line for D-Back:

violakat03

pkiruler102

Kawana

Beast1979

Trooper Mom

Cory Butcher

gigacoaster2k

TopGun1993

IChase

Zosobeast

Don Helbig (Outside of main queue)

I probably saw many more members but I didnt know exactly who they were and sorry to all the people who I mentioned that I didnt talk to, like I said I've always been kind of a shy person of going up and talking to people from the forums, I'll try to get better at that. Nice seeing everybody at the park though

I probably seen alot of you people but just didn't know as everyone almost was wearing their "first rider tees". I asked a few people if they were from KIC forums, they looked at me funny so I didn't want to ask anymore... Giga, I may have seen you, but just didn't know ya.... I will figure out what I am going to wear next Saturday & letcha's all know for who will be going Saturday....

Yes, let me know what you are wearing. I'll let you know, cuz I think I'm going that day too. Maybe we'll see each other. LOL!! I heard you didn't have a voice today. Probably from all that yelling about "Jessica put your hands down!!" :P

I seen 3 members from the site in line for The Beast. One of them had a very well made KICentral tshirt on but the names all escape me. I seen another member near DB with KICentral duct taped to his back. And bright and early in the morning as we were waiting in line to even get into the park, Kittenpooh and I ran into 2 other KIC members wearing home made tshirts. Again, the names escape me.

Seen Cory, CoastersRZ, Dane, Ryan, Jesse (avatar), who seemed to be having some season pass issues, like ALOT of poeple did that morning. Seems when people were checking in, the pass was coming up as a 2010 pass! I caught a LOT of pretty upset people with this problem yesterday morning. Kittenpooh being one of them. Also seen Gabe, who took a spin on DB with me after Kittenpooh left me. We also met Rex from Rex and The Beast. And also ran into the best Budday in the world, Ronny (gordon bombay) who was helping hand out the free shirts!

My apologies if I forgot anyone.

that was me.

I probably passed several of you over the course of the day. I was going to say hi to the people that I saw in KIC shirts, but I didn't want to get blank stares. Hopefully I'll see more of you throughout the course of the season!

I said hi to every KIC shirt I saw and definitely got a lot of blank stares! :lol:

sorry bout that wanted to catch y'alls before you saw me