How long did you wait for your first ride on Diamondback?

BoddaH1994

Lol i was one of those ppl. had friends that had gold passes, but myself and 2 more did not, so we waited i the gold pass line from 8am on, and us 3 finally went in at 10, but still a little under 2.5 hours... when we were told 6 horus.... lol when the employee told me that i looked at him told him he was full of crap laughed and joined the line :)

I never waited more than an hour for any of my rides. The line died down after noon and was a 1 to 1.5 hour wait. The ride ops were saying 2 hours, but I don't think they are used to having a ride with such an astounding capacity.. that line doesn't stop moving! :)

Regardless of the fact that the line was back to Central Grill and all the queues were full, I never waited more than an hour-ish. DB is indeed a people eater. It throws trains out faster than anything I've seen.. fantastic job by the crew.

When we first got in the park, the line was long! we waited a little bit, riding The Beast and white water first. Then we went over to the Diamondback, and the line was WAY shorter, so we got in line. I believe all 3 times we waited (about) alittle over an hour.

I was one of the first riders so, I was one of the people who waited less then an hour.

I left the park at 11:30, no one told me the line would be tiny after noon! I woulda' stayed and gotten 4 rides on Diamondback!

Ohh well. Is it next Sunday yet?

Are Sundays usually not crowded this early in the season?

My overcontrolling parents wanted to leave at 930. i met them at the pick up area at 945 :D just ask giga or kat how much i wanted a 3rd ride on the NIGHT DB. but sadly i only got 2.

Must you rub it in that you got two night rides when some us got none? :P

Anyways, I waited about 2.5 hours for my first ride, 20 for my second, and about 25-30 for my third. I was going to ride a couple of more times, but my mom was getting tired and wanted to leave.

My overcontrolling parents wanted to leave at 930. i met them at the pick up area at 945 :D just ask giga or kat how much i wanted a 3rd ride on the NIGHT DB. but sadly i only got 2.

I was there with you pkiruler. It was quite unfortunate really. The attendant was out of Single Rider passes so we had to loop around until they got more. If not for that, you probably could have had a 3rd. At least you got to ride near the back, though!

We went at 9 to see how the line was, and it was literally wrapped around the Eiffel Tower. If you were there, you would know what I mean. But we went after and waited around 45 minutes. It went faster than it looked and it was definitely worth the wait.

First ride: 25 Minutes

Second ride: 10 Minutes

Third Ride: 15 Minutes

Fourth Ride: 15 Minutes

Fifth Ride: 30 Minutes

Single rider line?

Just two of the times. Attempted a third time but they ran out.

Beaver we heard about your mishap while in line for DB. about the single riders line. :D

I had a few mishaps. One was that they ran out of single rider passes, and so we just decided to go ride Log Flume, Drop Zone, and Crypt. The other thing was on another ride on Crypt we went to Diamondback and while in line I noticed my camera was gone, and I guess a Ride Op. from Crypt dropped all the stuff and things fell out.

How did you get on that quick? Because even for the single riders line, don't you have to wait in the line that extrends back into Rivertown/NU? I mean, 10 minutes is rediculous!

How did you get on that quick? Because even for the single riders line, don't you have to wait in the line that extrends back into Rivertown/NU? I mean, 10 minutes is rediculous!

The first time I just waited from "The Snake Pit" and the whole queue was empty, the second and third time I waited from the restrooms in Nickelodeon Universe to the entrance sign and got in the single riders entrance. The fourth time the queue was only about 3/4 the way full and they were loading fast. The last time the whole queue was filled along with the temporary queue, we got in line about 5 minutes before the fireworks started so we were on the fourth to last train.