How long did you wait for your first ride on Diamondback?

BoddaH1994

First ride: 25 Minutes

Second ride: 10 Minutes

Third Ride: 15 Minutes

Fourth Ride: 15 Minutes

Fifth Ride: 30 Minutes

How did you get on that quick? Because even for the single riders line, don't you have to wait in the line that extrends back into Rivertown/NU? I mean, 10 minutes is rediculous!

The first time I just waited from "The Snake Pit" and the whole queue was empty, the second and third time I waited from the restrooms in Nickelodeon Universe to the entrance sign and got in the single riders entrance. The fourth time the queue was only about 3/4 the way full and they were loading fast. The last time the whole queue was filled along with the temporary queue, we got in line about 5 minutes before the fireworks started so we were on the fourth to last train.

When was the DB que not even filled up all the way? Every time I saw it, the regular queue was filled plus the line stretched out into the midway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've ridden Diamondback 32 Times and the longest I've ever waited was about 45 Minutes. On Opening day I rode it 5 times, on May 2nd. I rode it 11 Times (7 During ERT), and all the rest during Ride Warriors and rode it about 17 or so times during Night ERT most of which didn't even have to leave the station. And I'll be going 3 More times next week so Hopefully I'll by pass 50.

• 3 weeks later...

The first time i rode Diamondback, it wuz not opening day...unfortunately. But, it wuz a day later at a private event. I waited just over 10 minutes for my first ride, and my friends and I rode it 10 more times that day, each time waiting 10 minutes or less

I've ridden Diamondback 32 Times and the longest I've ever waited was about 45 Minutes. On Opening day I rode it 5 times, on May 2nd. I rode it 11 Times (7 During ERT), and all the rest during Ride Warriors and rode it about 17 or so times during Night ERT most of which didn't even have to leave the station. And I'll be going 3 More times next week so Hopefully I'll by pass 50.

thats sweet "dropzone99" bu ti rode it 11 times the first day and my count now is at 100

Less than an hour, cause my sister and I were very near the front of the line, after all the auction riders had gotten off. I dragged her out of bed at 4AM despite Kings Island being less than a half hour from my front door just so we could be near the front of the pack, so to speak. :) Needless to say I was not a very popular person that day.