Kings Island Open Friday, April 24th

BoddaH1994

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me & Jess will be there Saturday & early for ert. I dunno what everyone looks like, I don't remember faces either. Guess I might wear my "first rider shirt" maybe find something to stick on the back of it, like my screenname... Any suggestions???

My husband and I will be there. I'll be wearing my Diamondback First Rider shirt and black capris with black & white Skecher shoes. Pretty much the same outfit I had on last weekend if you saw any of the pics of me in my TR. If it gets cold enough I will put on my KIC hoodie. Wave if you see me!

I was just wondering if the paking lot opens early tonight and tomorrow for ERT? Or even, I guess what time it opens altogether. I looked around at alot of posts, but didn't see anything about it. So if this is a repeat, I'm sorry. I'm just curious. Thanks

^I called the park today, and I was told that the parking lost would open around 3:30. I also asked how ERT will work and the person I talked to wasn't sure but thought you would have to show your pass to get in the park at all, unlike on opening day when everyone could go in but then had to show their pass near Scooby to access the ERT. Again she wasn't sure about that so take it for what it's worth.

I'm not sure if I will be there for the ERT. We have to get my husband's season pass processed and I don't know what the line will look like, plus we're having to make a slight detour to pick up a coupon from a friend for $10 off his pass. But, I'll be there shortly after if I'm not there right at 4:30. See everyone there!!

^^D*mn...I can't believe in just a little over an hour people will actually be riding Diamondback while I'll still be stuck at an office doing work stuff!! :(

I talked to a girl who's a 9-5'er at KI, but had to work part of last Saturday, and I still can't get over having a normal day job at an amusement park!? If anything I'd be too distracted by day-dreaming of being inside the park, and working at Cedar Point would even be worse.

If it gets cold enough I will put on my KIC hoodie.

Not to worry, it's going to be hot tonight!! I wouldn't even bother bringing it to be honest, and this coming from someone who's usually cold most of the time!

Hey, Since its going to be hot tonight, I think it would be a great time to try and see how wet you can get in the back seat while on Diamondback :D !!

I'll definitely be there on Saturday :P I'll be wearing khaki cargo pants and my Diamondback first rider shirt. I'm undecided as to whether or not i'll shave my head again tonight so my hair will either be nonexistant (Spelling?) or VERY short.

I could have anywhere between 1-5 people with me, but still if you see me feel free to come say hey. I'll be at the park from about a half out before the ERT starts until closing time.

^^Btw, dude, if my wicked observation holds true, ummm...your volleyball team isn't very good, I'm sad to say!!

Might removing the record from your sig perhaps be a good luck charm??

Correct, my team isn't doing too well. Actually, we aren't doing well at all. I play on the JV team, but the Varsity team is doing very well. They are 8-4, and in second place in the conference. I am going to change my signiture sometime this weekend.

Unreal I'll be there tomorrow with my husband. I'll post what I'm wearing before we leave in case anyone wants to say hi.

I was with my husband, gigacoaster and Gabe tonight but we also met up with Cedar Point guy from cincy, boddah and jrstacy throughout the night.

Posted from my BlackBerry mobile device.