Help!

Fear the Four

My friend did that to me too last year but he said he could wait for me until i got off but i wouldn't ask my GF to wait for me to ride. You could either ride rides that she likes or else tell her good things about roller coasters if that helps at all

You could try building up to large rides. Start out with some tame rides and work your way up in thrill level. As each ride gets more thrilling she might look forward to the next big thrill. Then you'll find out if she really doesn't like thrill rides, or hopefully she just doesn't like Flight of Fear.

oh then my idea won't work. If she just doesn't like loops then that's not so bad. the only looping rides at the park are Invertigo, Flight of Fear, Firehawk, Vortex, and of course the crypt and slingshot flip around MANY times. In my opinion the easiest ride out of all of those is Vortex, so maybe try that one first to make her a loop lover!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't let her eat before she rides, that is what makes some people sick.

Talk to her calmly on the way up the lift hill if you see that she is scared, and hold her hand if possible. So many people drag their friends on rides and the friend ends up traumatized and hating not only the ride, but the person that made them do it. I speak from experience.. it took me a while to get over it, but it did happen.

If she doesn't want to ride coasters with loops, take her on Racer (not the blue side, it hurts!). Does she like Beast?

If you want her to ride DB with you, kindly tell her that the lift is the worst part and that it's all good from there, and go on and on about how amazing it is. If she still doesn't want to ride with you, then at least I tried. :)

even with a TTD rollback, you cant tell me you wouldnt be scared, then excited, in a matter of seconds!!!!

Nope...just thrilled beyond belief.

Terpy, who is beginning to think it ain't never gonna happen for him....with well over 60 TTD rides and at least three times that many on the bigger one

Tell her to take some Dramamine, and put her on something like Racer to see if she does okay. From there, see if she'll be willing to work up to some bigger stuff.

I'm betting the fact it was dark was what made her disoriented and motion sick.

The Racer is the only ride at the park that still makes me feel sick even after I take my Dramamine. I have no clue why it just does. Maybe take her on AE first or Flight Deck.