"Fort Washington" House?

2011Beast

Is there a old house hidden within "Fort Washington" on the Kings Island and Miami Valley Railroad? I’ve been told over the years and over hearing a few people on the trains going to the water park that there was a old house inside of it and used for storage. Dose anyone have any pictures or know what if anything is in there. Thank you.

• Like 1

The last land owner to sell made a contractual agreement that his house that he had constructed himself would not be torn down from the property. The park honored the agreement and the house still stands within the park.

From all accounts I've heard from accredited park officials, that's not true. The house was there and the early Kings Island builders thought they'd utilize it as stated above -- for the workings of the train show.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
The last land owner to sell made a contractual agreement that his house that he had constructed himself would not be torn down from the property. The park honored the agreement and the house still stands within the park.

From all accounts I've heard from accredited park officials, that's not true. The house was there and the early Kings Island builders thought they'd utilize it as stated above -- for the workings of the train show.

isn't it haunted by Missouri Jane or what the story behind her?

She turned into a Banshee :-)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Unlikely. Missouri Jane died in the 1800s, the house is from the 1900s. It was likely built long after her demise.

• 2 years later...

Based on the decoding topic. Here is some info for people stating some not accurate info

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Bump!  After doing a search for the "Fort Washington House" (couldn't find any),  I didn't know that the ghost of Missouri Jane also haunts the International Restaurant, and employee's hear banging of pots and pans!!  Has anyone while working or visiting the park ever had anything strange happen to them?  Nothing has ever happened to me while there.

https://www.wattpad.com/125436737-missouri-jane-the-ghost-of-kings-island-missouri

Here's a YouTube video of the haunted Kings Island stories, from WellHeyProductions!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1