Upcoming Coney Mall Addition?

Guest TombraiderTy

Guest TombraiderTy

^I used to want one of those at the park. However, they're not that great of capacity attractions, although they do stick-out and draw guests to that area of the park.

This would go great at KI. Replace the current swings...

Flat Ride

Can I ask where that is at and how tall it is? That ride looks like it would be terrifying, especially to someone who is a bit leary of heights.

Magical Midway. Saw it on tv today. 230ft and It goes up to 54 mph.

This would go great at KI. Replace the current swings...

Flat Ride

Can I ask where that is at and how tall it is? That ride looks like it would be terrifying, especially to someone who is a bit leary of heights.

Magical Midway. Saw it on tv today. 230ft and It goes up to 54 mph.

lmao , yea i saw that last night also on the travel channel. i thought WOW weeeeeee

Guest TombraiderTy

^I'm not too big a fan of the Starflyer attraction- capacity looks horrible. At Magical Midway, where it's located in Florida, it's a pay-attraction. Unless they did the same thing at Kings Island, I'd imagine horribly long lines for it.

Two things I think Kings Island needs, an S&S Screamin Swing, and a Ferris Wheel. I had to remove the Restrooms to make the Ferris Wheel but I made some new ones in it's place.

2010.png

Both of these two attractions fit in the space, and there is still room for trees/landscaping.

WOW. That would be sweet. New for 2010 at Kings Island- Screaming Swing & Ferris Wheel! (Screaming Swing in particular would give KI yet another great giant flatride- now DT and Delirium aren't by themselves! Sorry Crypt, you're not a great ride.)

BTW, what rides are those in real life and where are they, because I know you photoshopped this. Good job too, it looks like a real photo at first.

I thought those weere real for a second I was like holy did KI change in the last few days.

Whomever made this, see what you can do with the crypt building taken out and the land behind it. Beacuse the crypt is horrible now, just think of the possibilities of that space. it already has que lines.

Awww, I agree. I can't believe how bad the Crypt is! I rode it this summer expecting it to be somewhat like TR, oh, what a waste of time! The Crypt is terrible. When it was TR it had a chance. They need to do something with that space now because the Crypt is just awful! At least TR flipped several time. The Crypt flips twice....that's it. Awful. Oh, and I really enjoyed staring at blank walls while being flipped twice.....Jeez, that was such a bummer. :o

It most certainly did. I rode it hundreds of times.

See the entries for 1972 and 1981 here:

http://www.KICentral.com/history/timeline.php

i just dont recall it, i didnt call you a lier. where was it located?

Around that one trampoline thing is i think. Didn't someone get hurt on the Rotor? My parents always told me stories about that ride like people used to spit on purpose and it would go all over.