What's going on in the Webcam?

LongLiveTheSmurfRide

Ok I'm even more jealous than last Friday. I havn't been on DB in over a week because of work. Maybe I will get on it tomorrow morning before work.

I'll be at season pass processing all night. Say hi if you are getting processed today.

I was just looking at the Web cam, and saw how uncrowded it is, so I'm gonna go over there right now and ride DB for the first time. (been to KI 3 times this year but with my 48-inch daughter each time)

I figured what better time for my first-ever post.

I'll let you know how much I enjoyed my first DB ride later today when I get back. I'm looking forward to the smooth ride I've heard about. A smooth ride is important to someone in the over-40 crowd.

Yeah, I agree, the weather these past three Friday's as been sort of meh, but the D-back waits have been really short!!

In hindsight, I almost wish I would've tried to go with my parents one of these days!! (who don't want to wait in any real lines)

Just got back from my quick trip to KI. I gotta say, DB was indeed even better than the hype! I waited just 7 minutes in the regular queue, then walked right on twice in the single queue, then waited 20 minutes the next time in the single queue because some people were abusing it. So due to the abuse it wound up taking twice as long to get through the single queue than the regular queue. But I'm not complaining after getting to ride four times in about 50 minutes.

I'm sorry if this should be on TR board, but I figured it should go here because my whole trip was based on reading this topic and looking at the Web cam. Anyway, DB is unbelievable and has surpassed Delirium as my favorite ride. Delirium was my No.1 because of smoothness, but DB is so smoooooooth. Being over 40 and getting a bit tired of getting beat up on the woodies, this is the ride for me. I just can't believe how easy it is on your body. In fact, riding no-hands is the only way to go.

Well here in Richmond Ky we are having tornadic activity and it is pouring the rain and storming. Seeing as i just looked at the webcam it does not look like a good day to hit up KI right now due to the harsh weather we are experiencing.

Yeah, they got some people. What happened to the cam they had on top of Top Thrill?

I donk know what happen the dragster cam but i believe its due to high wind....

There supposed be three cam but one of them are down... they have location picked out for 3rd cam but they want to keep that one quiet for just a bit longer