Diamondback Question

beastrider97

i think people who waited for ERT had to wait hours upon hours.

my friends and i got in line at around 6 pm and waited an hour and a half.

i think ERT is just basically a gathering of gold pass holders. and isn't worth it.

Let's hear it from someone who was there... <_<

i think ERT is just basically a gathering of gold pass holders. and isn't worth it.

We were actually part of the Gold Pass ERT and got on in 40 minutes. Then when we got off the ride, the line was about 4 hours or more! :D

Hey Everybody. My dad is around 250 pounds. My question is if he will fit on Diamondback. Thanks for the help.

I also would like to know how long you waited in line during ERT for Diamondback!

Remember, there is an awesome test seat in front of the Diamondback sign that turns green when the restraint is locked correctly! I highly suggest trying out that test seat before riding! The test seat at least provides a unique photo opportunity in front of the Diamondback ride sign!

Spoken like someone who either doesn't have a gold or platinum pass, doesn't like to get up early, or both.

Spoken like someone who either doesn't have a gold or platinum pass, doesn't like to get up early, or both.

I second the opinion! :)

We found the test seat less forgiving than the actual ride. Your best bet is try the test seat - if it turns green, you are definitely good to go. If it's close, wait in line anyway - my theory is you never know until you try and the ride is definitely more forgiving than the test seat.

Of course it's a gathering of Gold/Platinum pass holders, since that's the only ones that get to experience the ERT.

And it's worth every minute that I waited. I'll be doing it again this coming weekend. Can't wait!