2009 Goals

DropZone99

After my first visit to KI of 2009, And Riding Diamodback 5 times on it's opening day (Probably it's busiest day ever) I decided that I'm going to try to have a Goal for how many rides I can get in. Remember that I live in Indianapolis, Don't get to go to KI as much as most of you and don't get my license til' 2010.

Diamondback- 50 (Already got 5, Next visit Get to 10 or more, and Ride Warriors get 40 more rides in or more.)

Son of Beast- 20 (Only gotten 3 Rides in, And with SOB being a very popular ride, and not the best Capacity, and the ride ops. don't let me re-ride, it'll be hard to get to 20.)

Beast- 20 (Only gotten 1 Ride in, This year It's absolutely Amazing, And during Ride Warriors, I'll get most of the rides on Beast during that.)

Drop Zone- 25 (Already ridden it 4 times, so I'll need to get 21 more rides in, but I think I'll reach it!)

Top Gun- 15 (I have only ridden it once this season, I love TG but I usually only ride it when in the area, cause It's something I sometimes forget about (Along with FoF and Firehawk.))

Red Racer- 10 (Got 3 already, it'll be easy to reach this goal, so I may upgrade it in the future.)

Adventure Express- 15 (Ridden it 2 times so far, and since it usually has a short line, And I always ride it atleast 2 times per visit, I should be able to reach 15 if not more rides.)

Can I get mushy and say rather than quotas I just hope to create new and exciting memories to savor for a long time to come?...Especially since this is the first year I'll have a license and a job at the same time, and can get there more, with people besides my family...

For the season, I hope to ride every coaster at KI at least once. My signature says what I've been on so far. I'd also like to break 20 coasters this year. On my birthday (June 2nd), l hope to get a combined 24 rides of any and everything that I like in because I'll be 24 years old.

The only goal I have is that I'd like to ride The Beast at least 100 times this season

It's definitely possible. Last year, I doubled your goal and added one ride.

Beast 201.

Racer 105.

Son of Beast 55 - I think.

Total Trips: 27

Goals this year:

Total: 31 trips

Beast: 250

Racer: 150

Son of Beast: 75

Vortex: 50

• 2 weeks later...

My goal is not how many rides I ride but how many times I get to go to the park. I went on opening day and plan on going this friday. Im going for RWW. I also would love to go to KI for my sons birthday which is the weekend after RWW. The most times I have been to KI for a season is 7. I would like to break that by atleast making it 10 times this year. My KIC friends need to keep me goin....LOL I would also love 50 to 60 rides on DB this year. Just remember I live a little over 2 hours away and me and my hubby both work at a hospital and have constant on call time....We dont get road trips as much as we would like :)

Well, I've edited my goals somewhat. I originally wanted my 50th coaster credit, but after looking at how many places I'm going this summer, I'm aiming for 100. Right now, it looks like I'll have around 90 at the end of my May coaster trip, but adding Dorney and Lakemont would put me right at 100. So that's something I'm still deciding, or whether I want to wait and add the coasters at SFKK, Beech Bend and Indiana Beach instead. There's a possibility I may do all five of those parks, as well as Waldameer, Kennywood and SFGAm, so my goal might get pushed up to 150!

Still hoping for my first rollback. I'd prefer it on TTD, but if I get it on Kingda Ka instead, I don't think I'll complain. :lol:

Well I would like to do a DB goal but yeah too big to ride so my goal is to slim down to ride it but I plan on getting

Beast-50 rides I already have 4 for this year.

Firehawk-15 Already have 11

Flight of Fear 30-Already have on ride

Delirum-45 times Already rode it 2 times.

Thats the five goals I have they seem pretty reasonable.

Well I would like to do a DB goal but yeah too big to ride so my goal is to slim down to ride it but I plan on getting

Beast-50 rides I already have 4 for this year.

Firehawk-15 Already have 11

Flight of Fear 30-Already have on ride

Delirum-45 times Already rode it 2 times.

Thats the five goals I have they seem pretty reasonable.

How bad do you want to ride Diamondback?

If you got the mind set and the drive you will make it.I lost 55lbs for more than just my health.

I fear the walk of shame and the thought of having to have someone else take care of me because i did not care for myself.

Go for it and when your ready to ride d-back i would like to shake your hand and ride with you on d-back.

If you need help or support feel free to ask.

• 7 months later...

I unfortunatly missed my goal of riding every ride at Cedar Point. Due to very long lines, I was unable to ride Blue Streak. I also didnt ride the two small kiddie coasters there because of insufficent time. Oh well, still got to ride the big ones :)