Top five parks

DBKI FAN

everybody has a favorite park, but whats in your top five?

1. King's Island-Mason, Ohio

2. Islands of Adventure-Orlando, Florida

3. Cedar Point-Sandusky, Ohio

4. Holiday World-Santa Clause, Indiana

5. Disney World- Kissimee, Florida

1. Walt Disney World (All 4 Parks Above Everything)

2. Busch Gardens Williamsburg

3. Kings Island

4. Six Flags Great Adventure

5. Six Flags New England (Probably not after this year with all the changes)

I havn't been to many parks. Havn't been to Cedar Point in 9 years but this might change this summer and so will my top 5.

1. Holiday World (The park I visit the most.)

2. Kings Island

3. Disney World Magic Kingdom (This park just didn't appeal to me much. Not enough thrills.)

I've only visited 3 parks, but am planning visiting Universal Studios Florida, Islands Of Adventure, and Cedar Point this summer.

1. Cedar Point...coaster selection unmatched

2. Kings Island...second best coaster selection around

3. Dorney Park...Talon and Hydra are 2 of my favorites

4. Holiday World...only 3 coasters, but the atmosphere they have, and free soft drinks

5. Busch Gardens Williamsburg...its been years since I have been there, long ago enough that I did ride Drachen Fire twice

1. Kings Island...but not because it is better than Disney...but because it has the best memories for me.

2. Disneyland...it made me appreciate the term Disney Magic.

3. Disneyworld's Magic Kingdom

4. Great America in Gurnee IL...but back when it was owned by Mariott.

5. Universal Studios Florida

1. Kings Island - Not because of the rides, but because I have the greatest memories here. First date with my wife at FearFest, Zoe's first amusement park visit at 2 weeks old, and many many more.

2. Dollywood - Great atmosphere, Great rides, and the best entertainment around. No other park on the same level.

3. Opryland - So many childhood memories from this park. Great shows, food, and unique rides. First looping coaster ridden Wabash Cannonball and my first kiss. Chaos was totaly a unique and awesome ride. So sad its gone.

4. Islands of Adventure / Universal Studios FL - No other park is as immersive as IOA. I litteraly shed a tear every time I step foot in that park because it is so amazing. I also have a great love of Dr. Seuss, so Suess Landing is amazing.

5. Cedar Point - Great collection of coasters and still has parts that have a very classic feel. There is no better midway and I am a huge fan of staying at the breakers with views of the lake.

1. Kings Island (Where else of course?)

2. Indiana Beach (Lots of weekend trips up there in my youth, so many memories!)

3. Cedar Point (Need to get up there since i have not been in 15 years.)

4. Bush Gardens Williamsburg

5. SFSL (Been a while though)

Going to Holiday World this summer, so it might change after that?

As a guest:

1.) Walt Disney World ( All 4 )

2.) Sea World

3.) Busch Gardens Africa ( Tampa, Fl. )

4.) Kings Island

5.) Cedar Point

As an employee: ( Only Top 3 Available )

1.) Sea World, Orlando : By far the friendliest and most rewarding, while providing park and professional benefits

2.) Walt Disney World ( Animal Kingdom ) : Extraordinary Benefits

3.) Kings Island : Straight up fun, park benefits as most of you know aren't that bad either.

Kings Island - This is rated number one because KI is where I had most of my greatest memories. Kings Island hold many of my firsts, like my first looping coaster, first park where I became tall enough to ride all the rides. It hold a place in my heart

Busch Gardens Africa - After taking a trip to Florida this past Spring Break I finally realized why everyone loves Busch Gardens. It was IMO the cleanest park I had ever been to and for the first time I was completely utilized in the themed worlds. I at one point forgot I was in an amusement park.

Dollywood - Many people find it strange that I would rather go to Dollywood than Cedar Point if I were given the choice. The reason I love this park is it gives that 'welcome home' feeling as you enter it. I feel everyone there is family, with the friendliest staff I have ever seen, and food that I sware taistes like it can from a 5 star resturant, this park continues to amaze me. It also has my favorite coaster of all time, Mystery Mine.

Lotte World - Heres a park some of you may not be aware of. It was my home park when I lived in Korea and what began my interest in rides. It had such a different atmosphere than what I see here in the states and that is what makes me love it, it was so different. Now I rairly went to the main Lotte World in Souel, I went to the now defunct Lotte World Sky Plaza. Sky Plaza is where I rode my first major coaster, the Pipeline Coaster. While the coaster was the most uncomfortable painful ride in my life, it didnt stop me from wanting to ride other coasters.

Cedar Point - What can I say, it's Cedar Point!

1. WDW Magic Kingdom

2. Universal Islands of Adventure (Hulk, Jurasic Park, Spider Man, Dueling Dragons oh my!)

3. WDW Studios

4. Epcot

5. Kings Island (close to home and always worth the gold pass investment!)

disclaimer--i've never been to CP so we'll have to see if that changes things when I get there hopefully this summer.

- Kings Island: home park advantage

- EPCOT: some great rides and so much more

- WDW Magic Kingdom: disney theming plus a few fun rides

- Cedar Point: king of coasters

- Silver Dollar City: maybe its just fresh in my mind from last week, but a few good coasters, great theming, and some good family rides