kings dominion new coaster in development

^Wimp. :)

Whoever said they think CW is getting a Hyper next year is not anywhere close to being right. They just put a hyper in. Use some logic why would you put 2 hypers in?

Easy on the flame, sometimes when folks use CW they mean Carowinds and not Canadas Wonderland, which has been refered to as CaW, which did just receive a Behomoth of a coaster. Both are owned by CF and Carowinds is rumored to be getting a hyper for next year. I have the same recomendation for you, use logic before posting.

I wasn't flaming anybody. I didn't call that person a name or anything just pointed something out. It so happens that there are two CWs and I read it as the one across the border. It would not make sense for Canada's Wonderland to get a hyper, because they just put in Behemoth. Thats all I stated. That is using logic. Logic has nothing to do with getting two parks with the same dumb abbreviation mixed up.

Zach, who is defending himself, and also refuses to post Terpyish weird 3rd person statements at the end of posts..... Oh wait.. :blink:

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terpy's not a weird third person! He's a weird person! :)

And CWo is the commonly accepted abbreviation for Wonderland, while CWi is the one for Carowinds...which avoids confusion. CW could be anything, but the first thing I think of is Country & Western music! (Yes, folks, I'm ancient, and do refer to C & W, but not to rock and roll! :))

Looking at the pics that we have of it you can see that lift is likely to have a cable. You can see that it has the anti rollback notches cut in it so you probably know it's not going to be launched. Then you will notice there is no mounting points to bolt supports to the lift. Then you can see that the lift is not that wide so that may limit the free standing height of it. Till what we know about it changes you should have enough info to get a idea of what it's not going to be.

I wonder if the pictures at the bottom of this page are drawings (I am having a mind blank and can't think of the name for animations of what a coaster will look like) of the new coaster that is coming to KD :lol: .

Those are pictures of Superman ROS and Ride of Steel at SFA and Darien Lake, I believe.

Someone on KDfansite has done an NL recreation of the 2010 coaster based on sketches found on the planning board document for the ride.

Actually, it was supposedly based of documents that a worker was walking around the park with...

You highlight the address at the top and right click and select "copy", then in your post right click and select "Paste" It's extremely simple, I don't know very many who can't do it.

Well, I guess KDCOASTERFAN is one of those few.