did anyone notice this?

rotag

i rode db 6x's and looked at my on ride photo to many to count and i think i see that the floor looks extremely simailar to the floor in the f/x theater. can anyone tell me if this is their form of recycling or am i seeing things?

i rode db 6x's and looked at my on ride photo to many to count and i think i see that the floor looks extremely simailar to the floor in the f/x theater. can anyone tell me if this is their form of recycling or am i seeing things?

That's interesting, I was unaware that Action Theater had an on ride photo. Perhaps you should post your on ride photo for those that did not purchase one.

DB's floor is diamond plate while Action Theatre's floor is this rubber stuff.

I felt akward riding Diamondback because I'm short and my feet could not touch the ground and only thing that was holding me in was a lap bar so it was like riding a inverted coaster without an over the shoulder restraint.

Don't feel too awkward. If you noticed the seats on Diamondback are tilted back a little bit. I'm 6"3' tall and my feet BARELY touched the floor of the car.

TVs were gone at Delerium too. I think they were still there at FoF, but not turned on. Actually I think FoF is the only place i saw TVs.

Of course DB trains aren't recycled from the action theatre floor. Action Theatre didn't even close as many of us heard it would. It was open on opening day. Still playing SpongeBob 3D

And finally, short or not, doesn't make a big difference on DB. I'm 6'4" and I could just barely touch the toe of my shoes to the floor. Didn't help in supporting myself any. I freaked out on the first hill, but had no way to hold on in a manner that I wouldn't feel like i was going to fly out of my seat - Which I rather liked about the ride haha. So unless you're 7 feet tall you're not going to be able to use your feet for leverage.

Of course DB trains aren't recycled from the action theatre floor. Action Theatre didn't even close as many of us heard it would. It was open on opening day. Still playing SpongeBob 3D

I actaly was suprised how they made that work. When you walk out twards the exit, you see a big black wall with some fake blood on it and it smells like rubber.

could be. I know at Halloween Haunt i went straight to Delerium and waited about 45 minutes to ride. The whole time I was watching soundless music videos, clips from horror films, and haunt promos. My wife remembers it too. Maybe the TVs were gone during the season and they put them back in for the haunt, but they were definitely there.

I wish they would get rid of all the TVs. If you wish to watch TV go and stay home. Talk to friends in line or try and make new ones. Not watch TV.

Just because there are TVs doesn't mean you have to look at them. If you don't want to watch TV in line to make a long wait more barable, then you have the choice to look away. But some people like them. I personally like to throw on some headphones because after being with the same group of people all day it's easy to run out of things to talk about. And because I don't usually talk to strangers without the security blanket of an avatar picture and the backspace button. :lol:

I wish they would get rid of all the TVs. If you wish to watch TV go and stay home. Talk to friends in line or try and make new ones. Not watch TV.

Just because there are TVs doesn't mean you have to look at them. If you don't want to watch TV in line to make a long wait more barable, then you have the choice to look away. But some people like them. I personally like to throw on some headphones because after being with the same group of people all day it's easy to run out of things to talk about. And because I don't usually talk to strangers without the security blanket of an avatar picture and the backspace button. :lol:

Well I for one will talk to strangers. You could meet someone really cool!

I'm only 5'6 so I am really short.

im 5'5.5 so i know what you mean

To answer your question, Action Theater still has a floor, it has not been "recycled." And KI did not build DB's trains.

thank you

on a side note, did anyone else notice the TVs were gone in the queue for flight deck.

i did all over