If you work in the park......

fyrfyter

Ok, everyone is always saying where they work and stuff, but it seems it is always spread over a bunch of different threads, so hopefully this will make it easier to find everyone. Post on here where you work. I want to see how many people I can find Tonight at the park. I think it should be easy tonight, considering the park won't be as packed, as if it were the middle of summer!

Hey Matt,

I talked with you while Scooby was broke down for 10 minutes yesterday. You were very pleasant. Seemed like a very nice person. This was around 4:00. I was about the three cars from getting on when it broke.

I thought all employees were espescially nice and friendly. This is what made the day and was impressed me the most. I realize you probably hear all the bad but here is a good compliment. Maybe it was the first day of the year and everyone was still fresh it but it sure felt nice.

Thanks park employees for making the day very good.

Merch, your revenue generators. 

Hahahahahahahaha, try admissions there, but then the majority of their revenue goes to Operations, Resale division revenue is the largest profit generator in the park.

yeah, right. Food is killing you. We're #2 behind admissions.

Food Service Love. Gloating. So humorous.

As for where I work, I am a supervisor in Spotlight/ Gateway/ Strollers/ Wheelchairs, all of which are in the Merchandise department. That is why I keep pushing for people to buy those guidebooks from the front gate stores.

Yea, i am a little late with this but i was at Scooby. And about it not being busy tonight.....YEA RIGHT! It was crazy over in HB! How about the rest of the park?

It was pretty good, pretty much a walk-on all night.......wait, nevermind. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I would say my name but no one would be able to find me cause my job consists of walking around the park or sitting in the office. So if you tried to find me you never would.

Let's see, one guess could be the money room. Where else? Resale, HR, PKIU (The Training area...).

Just a few guesses...

~Shadow~

Edited by shadow2k3