Tazmainian Typhoon Or Coolangatta Racers?

Stitch

Tazmainian Typhoon because it looks very cool and i have never seen any thing like it before... Coolangatta racers look cool to but it isnt as unique. :P

Ironically, it's the other way around. There a ride similar to Tazmanian Typhoon at Holiday World in Santa Claus, IN, but that is the only racing slide of that type according to Jeff Seibert. Now, I'm not sure what he meant by "that type" but reguardless, he said it. :D

Anyway, I agree.. Typhoon all the way!! I can't wait to be flushed!!

hmm.... i really dont know. I'm not a big fan of body slides, just because when i was at the now closed Surf Cincinnati, and riding "the blue bullet" (before they painted it red and yellow) my mat turned around sideways about halfway down, and i my head was hanging off one side of the slide and my legs off the other. it was really scary, specially for a 10 yr old. Scared the crap out of the life guard and my older sister who was at the top, next in line to go down.... kinda turned me off of body slides. i'm always afraid its going to happen again.

I guess i'm all for Typhoon, but i'll probably give The Racers at least one try...

:cowboy:

• 2 weeks later...

I have never been on a laydown on your stomache slide before so the Coolangatta Racers will be fun for that, kinda high though at 55 ft lol. I have been on innertube rides but nothing like Tazmainian Typhoon, that looks to be very fun maybe even get some air time. :ph34r: