Friday April 24th TR

goofywdw

I left school right at 3 after the last bell rang at 2:45. I had to be at the park at 3:30 for work. Tolls went well no problems tonight. Now for the fun part. I clocked out at about 7:30, went to my car to change :rolleyes: and then headed into the park to meet my friends at Firehawk.

This ride frustrates me and I will never wait in line for it. Good thing when I got to the ride my friends were next in line so I only had to wait outside for one cycle. However, this one cycle took forever because there was only 1 train operating.

After we met up we headed over the the Action Zone and me and Tyler headed for SOB while the rest of the group went for Invertigo. We sat in the second row and of course, always a great ride on SOB.

Flight Deck was next (I was making my rounds and visiting my old crew members). There was a one cycle wait for the front seat so we waited it out. This great coaster never ceases to amaze me. Great speed and forces through out the whole thing. We headed over to Sling Shot to watch a few of Tyler's freshmen friends take a ride on Slingshot. I got bored.

pic0103l.jpg

Tyler and I decided to ditch his "friends" and head over to Diamondback. We were on in about 5 minutes. The park was pretty empty tonight and Diamondback was smokin! We rode in the middle-back. This was my 19th ride!

Sorry about the picture quality...cell phone.

pic0107.jpg

We were going to ride again but noticed the train was stopped on the lift hill and we said we would head back later. We went straight over to The Beast for a night ride in the 4th row. It was walk on and it was running great! On our way back we had to get a splashdown picture real quick.

pic0108.jpg

We rode one more time on Diamondback and then met up with the rest of the group. They all had to leave and get picked up by their parents. Luckily I can drive. I stayed and rode 2 more times by myself. I skipped the single rider line because it didn't look like they were handing out the lanyards. The line was so quick that it was faster than the SRL. I rode near the front. My last ride was the second to last train of the night. I was behind another single rider in line and he asked the associate if he could sit in the back. The associate stood there thinking until I chimed in that I was a sing rider also. He turned and said for us to go to row 16. Yes! Nothing like a great Diamondback night ride to finish the night with a soaking wet arm to add to it.

What a great 2 1/2 hours!

^^Cool mini-TR! Thanks!! Yeah, needless to say if I was that guy, I wouldn't have waited for an answer before heading to row 16! If there's ever a few empty rows when a train is ready to load, the seat assignment becomes more of a suggestion at that point! :lol:

Btw, did you see any other/fellow KIC'ers?

Nice TR, yeah the park was pretty empty tonight. We rode DB 10 times in a row, only took 2 hours 30 mins, but it was worth it. Then at the end of the night we rode it again two more times, so our count is 13. Only problem was after our 5th or 6th ride in a row, when you sit on the outside seat, it felt rough and bumpy, it even gave me a headache.

I clocked out at about 7:30, went to my car to change :rolleyes: and then headed into the park to meet my friends at Firehawk.

This ride frustrates me and I will never wait in line for it. Good thing when I got to the ride my friends were next in line so I only had to wait outside for one cycle.

As I read this, it almost sounds like you line jumped on Firehawk. Needless to say, I'm hoping that isn't the case.