Join Us For Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend!

BoddaH1994

You stated Diamondback 10:30pm - 1:30pm Ryan. Are they going to close the ride to the public? That would be sweet on our part, but pretty crappy to the public.

I'm stoked that Backlot is in the lineup. I for one love the ride, but hate waiting so long in line for it.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could print the page that showed you were registered...

Terpy, who has visions of old Mrs. Callabash saying: "I'm sorry, Mr. YourNameHere, we have no record of your registration, the park opens at 10 and closes at 10...enjoy your day at Para...uh...Kings Island."

I never saw a page that showed my registration. All I got was a "Thank you for registering, if you need to buy tickets for a guest, click here." screen.

Pleased be advised that not only must you register a guest with you when you register, but you also must purchase any necessary tickets at the time of registration.

Me and my luck with computers.... What if you don't have a printer connected to the computer used to register you on? :-/

I am not sure if i will go or not, wife works that weekend (she is the only one I like to ride with, other people I know aren't as fun) but I registered us just in case. the park said ALL guests must purchase a ticket, but I called and the lady said platinum pass holding guests need not purchase tickets. I hope she was right.

^I was wondering that too.

Here's the breakdown:

• Kings Island Gold Pass/Cedar Fair Platinum Pass AND Member of a Coaster Club -- FREE
  • Kings Island Gold Pass/Cedar Fair Platinum Pass and you are coming as a coaster club member's guest it's $47.99 for adults and $31.99 for jr/sr.
  • NOT a Kings Island Gold Pass/Cedar Fair Platinum Pass holder, but you ARE a member of a coaster club it's $47.99 for adults and $31.99 for jr/sr.

So if I bring a guest WITH a Platinum Pass but who is NOT registered here, do they have to pay $47.99, because that isn't cool!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't put my KIC username in that box. I wasn't sure what to put in that box so I just left it blank. I thought maybe they wanted my season pass number, but I haven't had it processed yet.

Definitely looking forward to this event. I'll be there all day on Saturday, as well as most of the day on Sunday. I won't be there for ERTs on Sunday due to church but will be staying for last rides on Diamondback :)

A King is bigger than a queen bed but you typically get 2 queen beds in a room as opposed to only 1 king.

In more pressing news: I note on the official event site that registration for the event closes on May 6, and there is no mention of on-site registration, so if you are interested in the event and meet the eligibiity requirements, I'd act sooner rather than later.

In more pressing news: I note on the official event site that registration for the event closes on May 6, and there is no mention of on-site registration, so if you are interested in the event and meet the eligibiity requirements, I'd act sooner rather than later.

Ryan's post will clarify this. :)

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?...c=17389&hl=

Edited by gigacoaster2k

I didn't like the registration page. It's a little confusing. There are a couple of design flaws that I noted. The biggest one was where it says "I am a Kings Island/Platinum Passholder" Now, I checked yes for that one, but I don't have a Platinum Pass. Why you ask? Well, the way it reads, it's not really asking you if you are a Platinum Passholder. It says "Kings Island/Platimum Passholder. The slash was the thing that got me. If it wanted to ask if you were a Platinum Passholder then why didn't it just say "I am a Platinum Passholder."? The Kings Island part is why I checked Yes because I hold a Gold Pass to Kings Island and as I understood it you needed a Gold or Platinum Pass to register and so I figured they were just checking to make sure you had one of the two. There has been no indication anywhere that Platinum Passholders are going to have a different experience at RWW. Anyways, whatever the intention was it was confusing.

Right after the offending question, it asks you for your member number. How many people do you think might put their season pass bar code number in there? That's not the intention, but the box to put that information comes right after the season pass question. It should have came after the group question.

One other little thing is that they should have had a drop-down menu to select which organization/group you are with.

It's these little design flaws that really irritate me. It's pretty much web page design 101. Oh well. I hope it doesn't cause any serious problems, which I actually, in spite of the things I mentioned, don't think it will.

Why you ask? Well, the way it reads, it's not really asking you if you are a Platinum Passholder. It says "Kings Island/Platimum Passholder. The slash was the thing that got me. If it wanted to ask if you were a Platinum Passholder then why didn't it just say "I am a Platinum Passholder."? The Kings Island part is why I checked Yes because I hold a Gold Pass to Kings Island and as I understood it you needed a Gold or Platinum Pass to register and so I figured they were just checking to make sure you had one of the two.

I did the same thing...the FIRST time I registered I unchecked the box because I was not a Platinum Card Holder...then after I registered I began to think...maybe they meant either a Kings Island Pass Holder or a Platinum Card Holder...so I re-registered a few minutes later and kept the box checked.

I don't feel quite as "stupid" now!

Edited by standbyme

I am interested in registering but I have a question. My mom is registered on the site (before Feb 1), but can't go. However, my father wants to go, but isn't registered on the site. Both of them (as well as I) have Platinum Passes, and since my father isn't registered, he would have to pay the $47.99 as a guest of myself. My question is whether or not my father can use my mom's username to sign up and avoid the charge?

Can't wait! Sounds awesome!