Join Us For Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend!

BoddaH1994

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, i think that me and my sister are going to get to go up next weekend, but my mom and dad will be taking us and my dad said that they will just walk around the park while we are there, so i was wondering if anyone could tell what time the gates to the public open on saturday, and would my parents be aloud to set in the parking lot and wait for us after the Diamondback ert that night?

I just called park to validate that I am good to go for RWW. I asked if they were going to send out email confirmations and they said yes. No ETA on when that was going to happen, obviously before Friday? The lady acted like they had been getting lots of calls over RWW.

For those who have called the park already, did they say anything about how long check-in would last? Based on what's been posted already, I'm assuming that check-in will last most of the day (I wouldn't expect them to let you have ERT on Diamondback on Saturday if you get there 5 minutes before the park closes...), but I want to know for sure as I won't be able to get there until maybe 2pm on Sunday (definitely want to be there in time for the SoB tour, but due to church won't be participating in the earlier events).

I'm mostly concerned about Sunday. I was planning to stay the entire day on Saturday (from around 6:30am until either I'm too tired to do anything else or until they stop running Diamondback around 1am). I just can't be there until around 2pm on Sunday so I need to make sure I can still participate in some of the events.

Well I called the park and asked if I got to the park at around 9:00pm, would I still be able to participate in the evening events like the DB ERT. The lady said I would just have to go to Guest Relations and someone would walk us back to where the group is at, and that's it! She also told me that if you can't be there Saturday then you can still participate Sunday.

I just called the park and was advised they couldn't confirm my registration but that they would be e-mailing us all confirmations but to call Wednesday if we haven't received a confirmation.

This fun-filled weekend will include backstage tours of The Beast, The Racer and Son of Beast

I don't see a time listed for the backstage tours on the website. I definitely want to be a part of that.

When I do get my email confirmation, I'm printing it out and bringing it with me to be on the safe side. Oh and thanks Kyle for the clarification. I find out tomorrow exactly if and when I'm going Sunday.

Is this the schedule you guys were looking for?

Saturday, May 9 6am South tolls open

6am Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend check-in begins

7-9am ERT on Beast

8-10am ERT on Backlot Stunt Coaster & Vortex

11am Beast behind the scenes tour

6pm Guest speakers KI Theater

9pm Beast Birthday Party in Picnic Grove

10:30pm-1am ERT on Diamondback

Sunday, May 10

7:30am South tolls open

7:30am Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend check-in begins

8-10am ERT Racer, Firehawk & Flight of Fear

11am Racer behind the scenes tour

3pm Son of Beast behind the scenes tour

8pm Last rides on Diamondback

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry293927

If you check out ACE's local website you can get contact information for Brian, the local ACE rep. He may have some answers for you.

Brian sent me an email and said for me to go ahead and register, but it also says that I would need my ID card to show validation that I am indeed a member for ACE. Hopefully they'll be able to get it here before RWW starts.

If you check out ACE's local website you can get contact information for Brian, the local ACE rep. He may have some answers for you.

Brian sent me an email and said for me to go ahead and register, but it also says that I would need my ID card to show validation that I am indeed a member for ACE. Hopefully they'll be able to get it here before RWW starts.

I've had some emails back and forth and the answer I got was that you need to be able to prove that you are a member of said enthusiast group. My friend is in the same situation and it seems that if you bring a printed copy of an email from said group stating your name and membership number as proof, you'll be OK. I'd love to hear this officially stated though, please!

What time does season pass processing start?

p.s. For those in this thread, sorry for all the edits. I'm trying to choose my words carefully.

Is this the schedule you guys were looking for?

Saturday, May 9 6am South tolls open

6am Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend check-in begins

7-9am ERT on Beast

8-10am ERT on Backlot Stunt Coaster & Vortex

11am Beast behind the scenes tour

6pm Guest speakers KI Theater

9pm Beast Birthday Party in Picnic Grove

10:30pm-1am ERT on Diamondback

Sunday, May 10

7:30am South tolls open

7:30am Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend check-in begins

8-10am ERT Racer, Firehawk & Flight of Fear