4/24/09 TR - one of the best

Amber

My daughter & I decided to go to KI today and was that a great decision or what. Below is a list of our rides from 6:00pm - 10:20pm. The longest we waited for anything was 5 or 10 minutes.

Beast - 5 rides

Backlot Stunt - 1 ride

Shake Rattle Roll - 2 rides

Zephyr - 2 rides

Monster - 1 ride

Red Racer - 2 rides

Flight Deck - 2 rides

Adventure Express - 4 rides

Sorry there's no pics, I need to get an inexpensive camera to take with me to KI, I would be devastated if I broke the one I have now. My husband and I are going this coming Friday 5/1 and I will finally get to ride DB, I tried the test seat tonight and I'm good to go!! Woo Hoo!

Amber -- the park certainly was great tonight. The lines were short but the fun was anything but short! As a side note - without any queues open, the line for Diamondback from the station all the way back to the Diamondback sign is only about 6 minutes!

Glad you had a good time.

Moved to Trip Reports

We went too. We pretty much got right on everything. We waited about 30 minutes for Firehawk because they only had one train running. Our first ride on Diamond back was about a 5 minute wait. We rode it again later and waited about 15 minutes to get the front seats. Everything else we literally walked right on to.