Best Day Of The Week For A KI Trip?

FOFreak

Okay, my churches Youth Group is planning a Kings Island trip in Mid-June. So as the groups coaster enthusiest, she asked me to choose. So I want you to pick out the day where you think that it is most likely to be emptiest on.

tuesday, or thursday hands down. wednesday isnt bad either, but id imagine your church possibly has church that night, i know mine does... and whoever mentioned the groups is a good thing, it would be nice to know if there are large groups going, as i have been there on normally empty days where you have droves of people on a company picnic, or group outing just like yours... also dont go the week of july 4th, that whole week is a mess...

Okay, my churches Youth Group is planning a Kings Island trip in Mid-June. So as the groups coaster enthusiest, she asked me to choose. So I want you to pick out the day where you think that it is most likely to be emptiest on.

Same for me lol, I was going to post a topic like this

If you go on any day Tuesday-Thursday you can easily tackle the entire park in one day, with multiple rides on at least a few of your choice. Especially if you do the SRL on Diamondback ;)

• 2 weeks later...

We had a contest at work last June, and the prize was tickets to Kings Island. We decided to come on a Tuesday because the crowds would probably be on the lighter side. We arrived about 12pm and most of the rides were short waits (5-10 minutes or so) except for Firehawk which was a 45 minute wait for us. I vote for anyday earlier in the week: Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

I went last August on a Wed, and it was a great day! Since I joined one of the nearly 9% of Indiana residents on the unemployed list yesterday, I will be spending more than a few weekdays at the Island for a while. As a quick aside, and Public Service Announcement to the youngins on this site.... PLEASE take the higher education option if it is given to you and think very very seriously about the perils and uncertainties of becoming a Skilled Tradesperson like I am. The money may LOOK good in theory, but the rub is you have to BE working to make that money.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Tuesday and Thursday. i seriously think random groups pick Wednesday, and church groups definitely come on Wednesdays a lot, that i know as i have been with two churches, for quite a few years and gone to Kings Island Wednesday each time...

I would tend to say that th ebest day for a group trip to KI would be Tuesday or Wednesday. Those are usually the slowest days of the week. You can also call the information and see if there are any events going on that day.

I was just going to make a topic with the same type of poll. Good thing i looked around first ;) I needed to know 'cause I'm going up to Ohio soon and are going to KI two times. Once on Saturday the 18 (I know it's a horrible day, I just wanted to see what the park would be like after 10:00pm) and now also on a Wednesday. Thanks for the topic!