diamondback problem

Coaster Kid

They started us back up after about 20 minutes then ran all 3 trains alone then gave us these passes to come back and ride 0nce in front row. It was fun in front. But i waited to ride Firehawk yesterday and got on, lowerd us and we broke and they took 30 minutes for some maneger to fet there. 20 more for matmince. And 2 hours for them to get us out because we sat in the front row and they opend 1 harnese at a time starting from the back.

OMG... Don't stop me on the FIRST hill... I don't like it... I hafta close my eyes till we get going OVERBOARD, then my eyes are wide open!!!!! still don't care to much about the "airtime", maybe in time will get used to it... :unsure:

Guest rcfreak339
OMG... Don't stop me on the FIRST hill... I don't like it... I hafta close my eyes till we get going OVERBOARD, then my eyes are wide open!!!!! still don't care to much about the "airtime", maybe in time will get used to it... :unsure:

This happens all the time on rides....They go down sometimes, its normal.

This happens all the time on rides....They go down sometimes, its normal.

I wouldn't care on other rides, this one & FH, (refuse to ride) would be the only ones. Ok, no Drop Tower either...

I was actually in line in the single rider line when this happened. I felt bad though afterwards because we were all kinda laughing at whoever had to walk up the stairs to talk to you guys because he made the mistake of running up the stairs when he first started so he was worn out before he was halfway to the train. But we all ended up cheering for him when he got back in the station to congratulate him for that.

Off topic but went in the single rider line all day and got 15 rides on Diamondback today alone!

Better to be stuck on the first hill than the second. ;)

They started us back up after about 20 minutes then ran all 3 trains alone then gave us these passes to come back and ride 0nce in front row. It was fun in front. But i waited to ride Firehawk yesterday and got on, lowerd us and we broke and they took 30 minutes for some maneger to fet there. 20 more for matmince. And 2 hours for them to get us out because we sat in the front row and they opend 1 harnese at a time starting from the back.

I just got in line when this happened.I waited like 15 mintues and left and same thing for the Crypt everytime I get in line for that ride it breaks down its happened to me 4 times now 4 times!

So it wouldn't bother you to stop at the top of the lift for Son of Beast?

Terpy, seeking first to understand

hmmm, Terpy, will hafta think about that one.... But maybe not cause I can look out & about on that one but on DB I tell Jess to tell me when we are there, you know, when we are PLUNGINGGGGGGGGGGG, down.... YEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWW!!!

Better to be stuck on the first hill than the second. ;)

welp, yeah, that is true.. depends on how high it is in the first hill you get stuck.

Always better to be stuck on a hill than in a valley.

Provided said hill has steps or some other evacuation method, and preferably a lift system. Some years back (in 1998), Six Flags Great America's Demon got stuck. In the loop. At the top. With 23 riders upside down. For about three hours! Can you say cherrypicker?

Always better to be stuck on a hill than in a valley.

Provided said hill has steps or some other evacuation method, and preferably a lift system. Some years back (in 1998), Six Flags Great America's Demon got stuck. In the loop. At the top. With 23 riders upside down. For about three hours! Can you say cherrypicker?

Ahh, but isn't the top of a loop just an inverted valley?