I had a great trip

Mr. Coastermania

What happened to Firehawk?

I had the unfortunate and scary pleasure of riding the red train right after it came back off the maintenance track, where someone remove a rather large metal box. I sure hope he replaced it. They didn't even take it on a test run. They just backed it into the station and loaded us on. That led us to making up a song:

I don't like the red train. I don't want to be a blood stain!

I can't describe the disdain I have for the freakin' red train!

I had been saying for over 2 yrs now there was no way i would touch dropzone but i guess after riding Diamondback and SOB why not.I only wish i rode it sooner.

Taking off 50 lbs helped as i fit on all the rides fine.

Great crowd for saturday but not over crowded.Sunday was about the same.

two line jumpers were blocked from jumping in line.Great job riders.Fight for your right to fair ride times.

Vortex looked great with the new coat on it.

Beast was running great and faster.

Next trip is to knotts berry farm may 19th.

^^Will you ride Knotts' Power Shot tower??

DROP ZONE-------I once feared but now i love it.

I'm thinking about trying Drop Zone again as well...stationary heights have always been my achilles' heel, but since so many rides nowadays simply don't scare or thrill me at all, DT could be worth a shot.

Last year I took a big step feeling like I fully conquered ferris wheels (which used to terrify me), so I think I'm getting closer to Drop Tower. I need to try Holiday World's double-shot again and see what the fright/fun factor is to know where I for sure stand.

^^Will you ride Knotts' Power Shot tower??

DROP ZONE-------I once feared but now i love it.

I'm thinking about trying Drop Zone again as well...stationary heights have always been my achilles' heel, but since so many rides nowadays simply don't scare or thrill me at all, DT could be worth a shot.

Last year I took a big step feeling like I fully conquered ferris wheels (which used to terrify me), so I think I'm getting closer to Drop Tower. I need to try Holiday World's double-shot again and see what the fright/fun factor is to know where I for sure stand.

That one is on my list.

I look at it this way. lots of people ride the drop zone or other rides like it and feel about the same as we do about fear but come out ok.Unless you in poor health or dont have panic attacks,you will be ok.

Just last year the only two rides that i said i would never ride no way jose was SOB and drop zone.Now i love them.When you try dz enjoy.