The New KICentral.com T-Shirt Now Available!

Dane

You designed, you voted, and now its available to buy. Visit the KICentral.com Store now to order your shirt in time to receive it in time for Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend! The results of the contest for $150 dollars and bragging rights are as follows.

In third place with 30 votes was a design from iChase. (NOW AVAILABLE AS WELL IN THE KICENTRAL2 STORE)

In second place with 38 votes was the design from beastfan26.

And first place was the design from LMHConcepts with 39 votes.

finishedshirt.jpg

Thanks for all those who participated and hope to see you all wearing one on Ride Warriors weekend.

Chase, I voted for your design. Loved the shout-out to terpy also. Too bad it didn't win. Kudos to the winner, if it's available in my size, I'll probably get one.

EDIT*** I just checked and there is a 3.00$ upcharge for larger sizes and at those prices, I don't really want to pay for speedy shipping. Perhaps I'll get one later in the season.

Chase, I voted for your design. Loved the shout-out to terpy also. Too bad it didn't win. Kudos to the winner, if it's available in my size, I'll probably get one.

Thank you! I was wondering when someone would notice that.

Thank you! I was wondering when someone would notice that.

That was actually one of the first things I saw but I was too late to post in the voting topic. I did get to vote though.

Hey hey, I just ordered my shirt. I guess I will have to break it in first on the Diamondback !!!! Lets give the quality a real test at 80 miles an hour and some mass g's lol lol lol. If she falls apart I guess I will be one silly looking &*^%&^&^ after the ride lol lol lol

Nope...I won't bother picking this one up. Way too generic for me.

I second that. And I actually already have one with design #12 on it. :lol:

Lol, i'm glad someone agrees with me. I'm going to see if Beastfan26 (Designer of #4) would mind me printing out his design and putting it on a shirt. It's already become my desktop picture :P

Yeah I agree about the winning design, looks too much like a shirt that you would buy as a tourist at a tshirt store. You could replace KIC with MB, OBX, NYC. Not saying its bad design, it isn't, just not my taste.

Then again obviously my taste is not shared with others who voted in the contest, because my design only got 2 votes. Then again maybe this isn't a pop art site... :D

But hey the new tshirts look better than what was available previously.

Great job designers I liked them all and had trouble narrowing it down to vote on just one. I just ordered 2 shirts so that I will be able to wear one on each day at Ride Worriers Weekend. Even though the shirt design is not the one I voted for I still like the winning design and will be very proud show my support to KICentral. The KICentral site is so recognized by Kings Island, that with out them my and many others Road Warrior Weekend would not be happening.

Again great job everybody and Dane for organizing the contest.