The New KICentral.com T-Shirt Now Available!

Dane

So iChase...

Would you care to share how you created that design? If not, its cool too.

Heh, a lot of time spent with the text tool and a PDF of the park. All of it is in different cases of Century Gothic.

The shirts design needs to be made huge, and have be 300dpi to look nice when printed on a shirt. The second place design didn't meet that criteria.

Ah, okay, that works for me. It still makes an awesome desktop background and now I can buy a shirt that I would actually wear to KI, i'm happy.

Thank you Dane and iChase :)

Of course! Thanks for the compliment. If you need a different resolution for your background, let me know.

Come on people, keep buying those shirts! Dane worked hard to get both iChases and my design up there. I really wanna see them at the meet this year!

As for people critiquing, keep on doing it. I'm a graphic designer, and always want to hear peoples thoughts and opinions on any of the work I do. To tell you the truth, I didnt even get a chance to finish the design. I dont recall who mentioned it, but I was actually going to have the Eiffel Tower in the background, lol.

Again, thanks everyone for supporting iChase and myself. I can't speak for him, but I'm extremely extatic that I will get to see both of these shirt designs wandering the park this season.

And once again. Everyone did a tremendou job with the designs! I hope we can host another contest of some sort some time soon.

Well, that's all I needed to see. I don't think I'll be able to get it in time for RWW, but I'm definintely getting one of the iChase shirts. I proabably would have purchased the LMH shirt but now that there's an option, I'm taking it. I can't swing it right now, but I'll get one soon.

I'll be getting one of the designs eventually, but I'm going to wait till I've got the cash to order a couple other shirts I want. I find Cafepress's shipping to be outrageous for a single T-shirt, but it's pretty much the same cost no matter how many shirts you order. So I'd feel better if I had more than one shirt in the order. :lol:

Congrats to the winners, all three of you did a great job. I also appreciate the addition of the web address to Chase's shirt, that's the one thing it was missing IMO. LMH - I'd love to see your 'completed' design with the Eiffel Tower, I think a little of tweaking and making it more personalized to the park would make it close to perfection.

I think the best idea would have been to put the winning design on the front and put iChase's design on the back and make that the official shirt. While I do like iChase's design, I think it would look better on the back of the shirt. (What comes to mind is the graduation shirts with the year and everyone's name on the back.) Now, I know that this can't be done now, and it's too late for me anyways because I already ordered two of the winning design t-shirts yesterday. I'm just saying...

As for people critiquing, keep on doing it. I'm a graphic designer, and always want to hear peoples thoughts and opinions on any of the work I do. To tell you the truth, I didnt even get a chance to finish the design. I dont recall who mentioned it, but I was actually going to have the Eiffel Tower in the background, lol.

Well, my opinion is that it is plain. Go to Kroger and you will see someone with the same design but a different company. I would of liked to see you come up with something like iChases. That design is absolutly amazing. You did a good job, but you could of done better.

I think the best idea would have been to put the winning design on the front and put iChase's design on the back and make that the official shirt. While I do like iChase's design, I think it would look better on the back of the shirt. (What comes to mind is the graduation shirts with the year and everyone's name on the back.) Now, I know that this can't be done now, and it's too late for me anyways because I already ordered two of the winning design t-shirts yesterday. I'm just saying...

I totally agree 100% with that. That would have been a sweet looking shirt, especially if LMHConcepts would've been able to put the Eiffel Tower on his design.

Well, my opinion is that it is plain. Go to Kroger and you will see someone with the same design but a different company. I would of liked to see you come up with something like iChases. That design is absolutly amazing. You did a good job, but you could of done better.

Well, i'm glad you can state what other people have stated. I think the line is pretty much drawn down the center with the opinions. I did not vote for my design, which means 39 people did. I really like everyones negative comments, but hey, whatever. Just keep on continuing with them. As if we haven't already heard them 15 times over.

And everyone who is crying about the design, great job on waiting till after the shirt was voted for to start the b**** fest. Hell, lets have a competition where all the naysayers go ahead and try to design something, then we'll see how it works out.

I do apologize for the *****ing, but some of you are just plain annoying and rude.

I do apologize for the *****ing, but some of you are just plain annoying and rude.

I'm not even going to mention the irony here...

But if I were you, I would edit my post. You could've gotten your point across quite clearly without the use of foul language.

Profanity, always one of Justin's pet peeves.

I'm not a mod or an admin, but..

Will everyone PLEASE stop bickering?? It's not productive. We are all here for the same reason, and Dane was kind enough to add a second shirt to the store for us.

The contest is done and over with. The winners have won, fair and square. The shirts are in the store. If you like them, buy them. If you don't like them, don't buy them.

Gosh. :rolleyes:

Edited by gigacoaster2k

Well, i'm glad you can state what other people have stated. I think the line is pretty much drawn down the center with the opinions. I did not vote for my design, which means 39 people did. I really like everyones negative comments, but hey, whatever. Just keep on continuing with them. As if we haven't already heard them 15 times over.

And everyone who is crying about the design, great job on waiting till after the shirt was voted for to start the b**** fest. Hell, lets have a competition where all the naysayers go ahead and try to design something, then we'll see how it works out.

One thing that you'll learn about this or any other forum is that you'll never ever win...

One thing that you'll learn about this or any other forum is that you'll never ever win...

But wait, he did already ;)

Seriously, thanks to the site for running the contest and to all that submitted a design - whether I liked your design or voted for yours or not, I'm glad you all took the time and effort to create and send something in. Congrats to the winners! I hope to meet a few of you at the park wearing one of them.

OMG I just ordered two T-Shirts earlier and I hardly will ever wear one, but now you have added new items including a golf (polo) shirt. I guess I will try to use one of those 5 dollar off coupons.

Im with you on that one Avatar. I ordered the t shirt the first minute it was available. Now seeing the golf shirt I think I am going to be ordering again. Do I see a hook, line and sinker here. lol lol lol :P

Edited by adventure2007

I was actually considering the KIC part on the back and a graduation shirt-esque Kings Island Central down the front left side.

Im sorry LHMConcepts, I was just giving my opinion.

I apologize to you skater. It wasnt intended for you. Just took the last quote I saw. Hopefully everyones done with the situation, and we wont have to deal with it anymore. iChase, ordered one of your shirts. Again, great job on it.

I just ordered a blue tank with ichase's design and a white tank with LMHConcepts design. Good job to both of you (and anyone else who submitted designs). I can't do things like that and am glad that there are people on here who can.

Well I have to tell you that the shipping is fast on the shirts. I ordered mine on the 27th and I allready recieved it today from UPS. Thats what I call service. I bought the winning design by LMH and I do have to say that it looks pretty awesome on the shirt. Awesome job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by adventure2007