The New KICentral.com T-Shirt Now Available!

Dane

I just ordered LMH's design on a yellow tank. I couldn't resist adding to my collection.. that's coaster/park shirt number 16.

Last time that $7 shipping got it to my house in 36 hours, so if all goes well, it will definitely be here in time for RWW. (If it does, I have to decide which shirt to wear.. oh, why must I continue to make life hard for myself? :lol: )

I orderd mine Tue evening and got it last night. I chose standard shipping and got the free 2 day upgrade. I actually havn't seen it, got back late from class and wife forgot to tell me. She's lucky I love her :) .

Question for any of the guys out there (especially any of you in the 5'10" 160lbs range)...

Planning on ordering one of these T-shirts. Virtually every T-shirt I currently own is a Large and fits comfortably, not too tight, not too baggy. So I'm inclined to go with a Large; however, I look on the website at their sizing notes/recommendations, and based on my measurements... I'd fall into the Small category according to the chart.

So for anyone who's received their shirt... is the size chart just wacky and to be ignored, or do cafepress T-Shirts just run exceptionally large?

• 4 years later...